*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2322462-Hybrid-Harem
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2322462
Create your own harem of anthro hybrid servants and concubines.

Create your own harem of anthro hybrid servants and concubines.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You are Maximilian Mockridge, an eccentric and reclusive billionaire living on your private island somewhere in the Pacific Ocean. You have always been distrustful of other humans, being all too familiar with their deceitful and mutinous nature. Which is why you live on this island, far from any human civilization. But you're not alone here, oh no. Besides you, the island is populated by humanoid mutant animals, whom you created yourself in your laboratory beneath the island.

You are a brilliant geneticist, and have unlocked the secret to splicing human DNA with that of animals, thus creating your staff of servants, most of them female. You like to splice your subjects with multiple DNA strains, giving them a unique hybrid appearance.

You acquire the subjects for your experiments by luring unsuspecting women to your island with enticing things like high paying jobs offers, or some other such thing, before subjecting them to one of your Mutation Serums. Once injected, the serum overwrite the subject's original DNA pattern, as well as their memory, so they completely forget their previous life.

For over a decade you've been doing this, and the outside world is still none the wiser. You plan to keep it that way.

Rules

1. No one line additions. Write at least a couple of paragraphs per add, unless you're just giving more options.

2. Feel free to include hybrids of any species you wish. The more creative the better!

3. No gross stuff like toilet content or gore.

I may change or add rules as I feel is necessary. Have fun!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2322462-Hybrid-Harem