*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2322774-Anthro-Golden-milk-Muscle
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Rorke
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2322774
A lab accident creates a golden milk that induces great power

A lab accident creates a golden milk that induces great power

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
In a world of anthro animals, an accident creates one kind of milk that causes muscle growth and even greater strength to those who consume it.

The Golden Milk: Created in an accident in a falling chemical lab. Due to its origins, it can not be replicated but if a drop of golden milk can turn pure milk into golden milk as well. When an anthro drinks it they will undergo a great muscle growth and superhuman (anthro?) strength and dense muscle tissue.
However the effects are only temporary wearing off in under an hour or a half, returning the anthro to normal

What will they do With this secret? What will happen? You decide!

The main cast

James Breay- A skinny black stallion scientist. Lacking in any sense of the word 'mass' he nonetheless has managed to get by with his smarts. He is recently married to his long-time girlfriend Hazel a science substitute teacher.


Zane Barkson- A chilled grey wolf. Both the best friend and assistant to James, which is only strengthened by dating Hazel best friend, Elan Howler a museum curator. Whilst normally chilled he can get overwhelmed by life's anxiety.


Dana Bell- A dull orange vixen. Friendly and open, but can have quiet temper when crossed. She works as a secretary and lives with her three housemates, operating as a sort of calm eye of the storm. Whilst good-looking in a dress, she has more tomboyish taste, being a fan of race cars.

On the characters both mine and Others - They can be rambunctious, careless, and even a little selfish. Still, they are never to be evil, nor will they use their power to brutally lord over the population or indulge in depravity. I will delete chapters like that immediately.


Ground rules
-no graphic sex (Implications are allowed), no vore, and no killing, or death scenes.
- No gender switching, age reversing or giants, this is a muscle growth story primarily.
-No one-line chapters are allowed.
- I will allow the depiction of violence as long as it is non-lethal.
-Destruction is allowed but not to the extent of the blitzkrieg

I reserve the right to edit or delete your chapters. Have fun!!!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2322774-Anthro-Golden-milk-Muscle