*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2322893-The-Transformation-Experiment
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2322893
You, a jobless college graduate, sign up to participate in a transformation experiment.

You, a jobless college graduate, sign up to participate in a transformation experiment.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This is a story that will focus on the main character (Dan) being transformed into an inanimate object, to be used by women/girls (sexually or non-sexually). In general, the women/girls will be unaware of the transformation at the start, but that could change as the story goes on.

Story Rules:
1. Please write in the second person (refer to the main character as "you" and other characters by name).
2. Only Female interactions with the main character while they are an object.
3. Please no lazy, 1 sentence chapters, unless they are a set up for something longer. I will remove low effort chapters.
4. Have fun!

Characters (feel free to add your own too, I'll try to keep this updated):

Dan (you): The main character. A 25 year old college graduate who is looking to make some money by signing up for a transformation experiment at the local college.

Cindy: The girl that you've had a crush on for years. You had been friends since college, but never seemed to be single at the same time. She was also around 25 years old. You are both single now, but you hadn't had the chance to talk to her in a few months. She has a job at an office nearby and keeps in good shape by hitting the gym regularly. She enjoys partying at the clubs on the weekends, followed by lazy Sundays.

Kim: You and Kim have been friends since high school, but never anything more than that. Kim has always been like one of the guys to you; you often play video games or different sports together. She usually dresses more for comfort than appearance and constantly eats junk food and fast food, but you have noticed a few times that sports she plays seem keep her in pretty good shape.

Other Notes:
I'm mostly into butt related content, with a focus on sweat and gas, but feel free to add paths for your own interests/fetishes.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2322893-The-Transformation-Experiment