*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. the beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/457897-Rivals/cid/109067-the-beginning
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #457897
someone shrinks
Chapter #1

the beginning

    by: lazyboy
Ben had stayed the night at Jason's house because he was too drunk to drive. He couldn't tell if his best friend was hitting on him, or whether it was just the alcohol, but he was excited the next morning when Jason asked whether he'd like to spend some time in the hottub. That was the last memory Ben had from last night. The next thing he knew he was drowning in a sea of soapy suds, until a giant hand scooped him up and placed him on the floor.
He couldn't believe what he was seeing. Two massive bare feet surrounded by mountains of suds stood ominously on the tiled floor. Ben looked up. Jason loomed over him, his sexy boyish face grinning from ear to ear. Ben looked at Jason's feet again, the sinewy legs formed by years of soccer training, rose higher and higher. Jason's massive calves flexed as he took two steps toward Ben.
"What the fuck is going on, dude?" Ben stammered. "What the fuck happened to me?"
Jason smiled mischieviously, "You always wanted to suck my dick, Ben. Well you got your wish and look what happened to you!"
Ben looked perplexed. Jason's cum did this to him? He looked at the giant again. Jason knew Ben was trying to piece it together, but he couldn't wait for Ben. Ben was cute, very cute -- all-American Abercrombie material. But although he was booksmart, he didn't always use common sense. Jason was horny, and he wanted to take care of that need now.
Ben jumped as Jason lifted his bare foot and blocked his escape path. Ben always found Jason's feet sexy -- particularly after sweaty soccer games, when they'd be in the showers together. The high arches, the long toes, the wide soles. Ben struggled to prevent a hard-on. But now Jason's feet were beyond sexy fetish material. They were weapons of possible destruction -- Ben's destruction, and he had to get away.
"Oh no you don't." Jason knew Ben was faster on the soccer field, but that situation had changed. "You're coming with me. I need a good jerk-off, even if it's at your expense.
Jason scooped Ben up in his tanned fingers and locked him up in an empty Gatorade bottle he had lying around. Fruit punch -- Ben's favorite.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 lazyboy (UN: brad3434 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lazyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/457897-Rivals/cid/109067-the-beginning