*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Meeting
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/526983-vampires-Kiss/cid/122269-The-Meeting
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Teen · #526983
One night while visting your sister's grave you meet someone.
Chapter #1

The Meeting

    by: Tamzin Morton
I(Mina) sat there looking at Annie's grave she'll remember the happy times before the beatings by her drunk of a father. He hit you hard till I couldn't remember My name , poor Annie she try to leave but he found her packing while in a struggle he threw her the window. Suddenly a voice wakes you from your thoughts "excuse me is this seat taking" a male voice with a french accent said. " Sure knock yourself out" I said I look at him wow he was HOT. Black hair, blue eyes 6ft2 then he said something couldn't know " Mina " I look at him shocked he smile and said " I want to give you a gift " what do you do.

You have the following choices:

1. Listen to what he says.

2. run like hell.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tamzin Morton (UN: tazzi88 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tamzin Morton has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/526983-vampires-Kiss/cid/122269-The-Meeting