*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A new shop in town.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/678780-Community-Property/cid/154886-A-new-shop-in-town
by Spudd
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #678780
What happens to an average american guy when he shrinks and is becomes community property.
Chapter #1

A new shop in town.

    by: Spudd
Alan was an All-American kinda guy. I say WAS because not to long ago he left the life he knew behind and has now become little more than “Community Property”.

Alan had a strange fascination with magik and the occult, also with the curiosity of shrinking. He often wondered about what it would be like to be so tiny in a world of giants.

The 18 year old College Student was on his way back home from the store when he spied a new shop that opened up along Main Street. A Magik shop. His curiosity getting the best of him he stopped in. There were books and candles and items galore. Filtering thru the store in amazement he was surprised by a strange man that came up from be hind. It was the shop owner.

“See anything you like young man?” he asked.

“Just browsing” Alan replied.

The middle aged man just smiled then said, “That’s a dangerous road to want to take”

“Huh?” Alan asked.

“Shrinking……..you should be careful what you wish for” he replied.

“Wait. How did you know?” a puzzled Alan inquired.

“The young are easy to read and hard to discourage.” The caretaker replied. “And I may have just what your looking for.”

Reaching behind him to the top shelf he pulled down a dusty old book. “Here it is. Haven’t had any buyers of this book in quite a while. This book is all you need to fulfill all those wild fantasies running around in that head of yours.”

The man took Alan to the register to pay but offered these words of advise. “This book will allow you to make those dreams of yours come true, but be warned. Any dream, if careless, can become a nightmare from which there may be no return.”

The warning did freak Alan out a bit but he thought that was all it was meant to do. He actually only thought the book was going to be a novelty anyway. Spells and stuff don’t really work anyway. DO THEY?!”

Alan took the book and headed….

You have the following choices:

1. Home

2. To his younger brothers , Mike's Dorm

3. To his buddies house.

4. To his older brother Ron's house

5. Add your own destination

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Spudd (UN: spudd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spudd has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/678780-Community-Property/cid/154886-A-new-shop-in-town