*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shrunk! Now what?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/782671-Shrunk-in-Your-School/cid/181284-Shrunk-Now-what
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #782671
You are shrunk while at school. Can you figure out how to grow back, or will you fail?
Chapter #1

Shrunk! Now what?

    by: conker666
You are sitting in your school lunch room, eating lunch. You gaze around the room lazily. All your friends are busy talking to other people. You take another bite out of your sandwich, when your suddenly struck in the back of the head. You wake up in the middle of a flat hard floor... Wait. Is this... the lunch room table?! You sit up and rub your head, and gaze around... What the hell?! Everyone is huge! Or... Your really small. No one even seems to notice that you've suddenly shrunk. Hm. You should probably try to get help from a friend. But what if they think your a bug? You could also try to leave the school, but that's pretty dangerous. Hmmm...

You have the following choices:

1. Go to a friend

2. Try and leave the school

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 conker666 (UN: conker666 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
conker666 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/782671-Shrunk-in-Your-School/cid/181284-Shrunk-Now-what