*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Arrival and disorientation
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/857207-Bio-world/cid/202883-Arrival-and-disorientation
by Gimlet
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Sci-fi · #857207
You arrive on an alien world where tools are living creatures and vore is commonplace.
Chapter #1

Arrival and disorientation

    by: Gimlet
This is not the way you wanted to start your day! Blearily you try to work out what is going on. Have you just woken up?
Slowly you open an eye, but cannot make anything out, your vision is completely blurred. Right now your head aches more when you open your eyes so you leave that for later and shut your eye for now.
That doesn't leave much to go with:
Touch. You seem to be laying on sand, cool sand it seems. Are you on a beach? Your muscles ache, but after a little effort you move your hand around and feel the sand up close. It's not smooth, there are a lot of pebbles in it. Not a high quality beach then.
Sound. Well, you mostly hear the thrumming of your heart, but there are some odd noises faintly in the background. Not things you can place, but they seem insect like in nature. Maybe you're near a forrest?
Smell. It's actually rather fragrent here, but dry. There certainly seems to be vegetation nearby, and probably flowers, rather sweet smelling from the aroma.
Memory. This is tricky. Are you waking up from a nap and just have terrible recollection of the day before or... wait, some details are coming back. The insitute, some form of accident, klaxons going off, alarms sounding. Yes, there was something wrong with the accelerator in the basement. You were three stories up from that though, what could have affected you?
OK, that hasn't helped much, maybe you'd better wait a little while and try again? After all it's fairly comfortable here you could.... just.....

With a jerk you shake awake, your mouth dry and your eyes seem stuck shut. How long were you asleep? Now what?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gimlet (UN: gimlet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gimlet has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/857207-Bio-world/cid/202883-Arrival-and-disorientation