*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Frightful Wake up
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/866777-New-Oh-No/cid/271355-Frightful-Wake-up
by gamer
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #866777
story where anything and everything is possible when you're shrunken
Chapter #1

Frightful Wake up

    by: gamer
You sigh as you slowly wake up from a long, wonderful sleep. You were extremely tired last night, and even feeling a little ill... like something was making your stomach feel mad at you. But you feel fantastic now! You did feel bad about getting sick at your friend Mike's house, afterall, you were here to have fun. But, there's not too much you can do about it now, except try and make today very fun!
Slowly you sit up, and stretch, smiling as you wake up fully. Then, you freeze, and blink as you realize that everything in your room is huge! What could have happened?

You shiver, feeling a bit worried, as you realize that you were shrunk. This can't be right... you must find someone to help you get big again! But, who could you go to to find help, and where could you go now?

You turn, and almost scream, as you see your giant friend's sleeping form next to you, just a couple feet away... you and he always shared a bed when you slept over, since you were such good friends, and didn't mind sharing a bed. You swallow a little, as you remember how Mike has always insisted on sleeping butt-naked, though you never minded much of course; since he's such a good friend and everything...
You sit there, thinking of what you should do. Perhaps you should try and wake him up, and see if he can help you? Or, should you find someone else to help you?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 gamer (UN: gamer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gamer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/866777-New-Oh-No/cid/271355-Frightful-Wake-up