*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. In the beginning....
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/873111-Spring-Break-Shrink/cid/210019-In-the-beginning
by Spudd
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #873111
Jims BIG Spring Break trip turns to horror when tainted tanning lotion Shrinks his world
Chapter #1

In the beginning....

    by: Spudd
"Finally" Jim shouts to himself and his buds as their SUV pulls up the Hotel that will house them for the next few weeks of their Spring Break weekend.

Growing up, he lead a pretty sheltered life. his parents kept a tight leash on him. Warning him everything he wanted to go out on his own. "There are a lot of unkind people out there. you never know what they will do to oyu if given half a chance", his mother and father warned.

This was Jims big break. His first adventure on his own.

It was 6:00 am when they checked into the hotel. All the other guys were hungary and wanted to get a bite to eat. Jim just wanted to hit the beach.

They parted ways, telling his buds to meet him on the beach when they were done. He asked for them to bring him a breakfast sandwich if they didnt mind.

Already wearing his swim trunks, he grabbed a towel and his tanning lotion. Dont wanna burn my first day, he thought.

It was early and the beach was empty. Only a few stray joggers. The sun had ascended above the horizon and he found the perfect spot.

Throwing out his towel and kicking off his flip fops he sat and looked at the ocean. The waves crashing against the sandy beach.

"Beautiful" he thought, as he rubbed himself with the tanning lotion. "Nothing can spoil this trip!"

"Hum? This lotion smells funny. Its left over from last year. Hope its ok."

He lay back onto the towel, allowing the suns rays to wash over his as he drifted off to sleep to the sound of the waves.

.....Time passes.....

Waking groggily Jim blinks a few times trying to focus with the sun high overhead. "DAMN !" I hope I didnt burn" the thinks to himself.

That is the least of his problems.

Looking to his left, then his right, he notices that the towel he was on has stretched out on either side of him. He sits up.

HES SHRUNK and only 3 inches tall (Bad tanning lotion, oops)

The beach is now getting crowed and people are filling the area closer and closer to him.

He then sees.....

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Spudd (UN: spudd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spudd has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/873111-Spring-Break-Shrink/cid/210019-In-the-beginning