*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Presenting the ring...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/912075-The-Ultimate-Fat-Kid-Fantasy/cid/232546-Presenting-the-ring
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #912075
A magic ring allows Adam to fulfill his dreams of super-fatness Add, I need more chapters!
Chapter #1

Presenting the ring...

    by: Shangas
It's a mild, spring day in Adam Sandler's home town. In the local hospital, old Mrs. Sandler, Adam's grandmother, lies in bed. An old lady of 98, she was forced to become bed-ridden because of a weak heart.

"Adam?" asked the old lady.
"Yeah grandma?" Adam gets up and walks to the bed.
"The rest of you, leave, now!" Mrs. Sandler croaks, and Adam's mother and father leave the room.
"Adam, my favourite, darling grandson. I have something to leave you, which I did not include in my will" she says.
"What is it?" Adam asks eagerly.

Adam's grandmother points to a small, wooden box on the shelf by the window.

"That box, open it boy".
Adam opens the box. Inside is a solid gold ring, with what looks like the family crest, stamped onto it.

"That is our family heirloom" says the old lady.
"I bequeth it to you, my grandson. Be warned. It is magic. Forged many centuries ago. It will grant you any wish you want. No matter what it is. Use it wisely Adam and Adam-"
"Yes grandma?"
"Be careful when you use it, won't you, my dear?"
"Yes grandma".
"Good".

You have the following choices:

1. The Funeral.

2. Back Home.

3. At school the next day...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shangas (UN: fruffles at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shangas has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/912075-The-Ultimate-Fat-Kid-Fantasy/cid/232546-Presenting-the-ring