*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. An Awful Morning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/944016-Size-Matters/cid/237961-An-Awful-Morning
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #944016
You're Jake, finding out, that you have shrunk on some kind of way.
Chapter #1

An Awful Morning

    by: Pagerunner
Jake feels a bit dizzy as he awakes. When he opens his eyes, he first believes, that some kind of fog has entered his room. He rubs his eyes, wipes his blond hair out of his face. Shurely he had a bit to much drinks the other evening. The last evening... He couldn't remember anything after leaving the dorm for the party.
"Great", he thinks "a blackout."
As he trys to get up he feels an something awful in his stomach. He HAD to much drinks the last evening. But wait! This wasn't his room! Where was he? Jake tried to look around.
He was lying on a large white field, but what was ist? Jake touched the material. It was some kind of textile. But is was large! The whole thing must have been about 90 yards long he estimated. He tried to find some other object that might tell him where he was. To his right the white field opend to a greater area, which suddenly became very similar to him.
There was his computerdesk, his cupboard, this was his room. And the field in which he lay was his bed. But it couldn't be. It was... LARGE!
How could his room and the whole world around him have gotten greater from one day to another? Then he understood: He must have had shrunk.

But how? That wasn't possible. How should he have been able to change his size in that great dimension during one night, not noticing anything about it?
It was strange. But it wouldn't help if he stayed in bed and trying to figure out how he had come into this situation. He had to do something. He needed help.

Careful he aproached the edge of his bed, which to his advantage wasn't more than a mattress that had been smashed into the corner of his room. So he wouldn't have the problem finding a way down. But still for him the floor was about 13 feet lower.

Jake took the risk and trys to climb down the mattress. He gets the feeling beeing able to gain hold on the soft cotton wall, only now recognizing, that he is completly naked.

Finally the visites to the fitness center had paid. It only took him a few seconds to reach the ground. And now? He checked the area. Here was a bit a trash lying, a stack of CDs, some dirty clothes, but nothing what could help him in his situation. Jake started thinking about where he could have put his mobile phone. Why shouldn't he phone a friend of his? But no sign of the mobile. It probably lay somewhere on the computerdesk. For the moment it whould be the better choice to investigate the door, he thinks.

But after getting closer to the door Jake realizes, that this wouldn't be his way either. The door was closed, possibly locked and although he was now small, Jake wasn't that small, that he could squeeze himself under it. While continuing thinking about a solution for his problem something else disturbes his thaugts: Stomps. Steps? Thomeone was in the hallway behind the door. Jake tries to concentrate more on the sound when suddenly another sound appears: knocking. The person must have reached the door to Jake's room and was now knocking. Afer a few seconds the knocking repeated. Them again something strange happend: Jake heard how a key was shifted into the lock of his door, turned round and opened the door. Jake steps back as the great wooden board aproaches him. The hallway on the otherside is dark as allways. Jake notices a giant figure directly infront of him. So there wasn't not much light he only is able to see a shape, but it seemed to be definenetly human. Obviously the person didn't take any notice of Jake and entered the room. This was his chance: He now could leave his room and enter the hallway. But what about that person? Wasn't this anyone he could ask for help?

Which choice should he take?

You have the following choices:

1. Enter the hallway

2. Stay inside the room

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Pagerunner (UN: pagerunner at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Pagerunner has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/944016-Size-Matters/cid/237961-An-Awful-Morning