*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Choices
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/947998-The-Forest-of-Deceit/cid/310299-Choices
by Nixs
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #947998
Can you make it through the Forest of Deceit? Use your wits to make it through.
Chapter #1

Choices

    by: Nixs
         You stumble away from the clearing, sweeping branches away with your paws as you make your way deeper into the still forest. Still, at present that is.

         You continue through the undergrowth seemingly alone as you treck through the rampant growth of decaying plants and fallen trees. A lone owl hoots above you, all that keeps you company in this desolate place as you continue your lonesome journey through the twilight hours.
         The moon sparkles of your prison uniform, helping to illuminate your path somewhat, and you as well.
         Suddenly you find you've come across an old dirt track, disused for many a bye gone year of course but at least there are tracks. There are slight grooves to the sides and animal prints in the middle. Where they came from is something you dont know, nor most likely something you will ever know if you dont keep moving.
         These are the tracks that could lead to your escape or to you being fat on a succubus' thighs. Choose wisely...


Which way do you go?

You have the following choices:

1. Left?

2. Right?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Nixs (UN: nixs at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nixs has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/947998-The-Forest-of-Deceit/cid/310299-Choices