*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. It begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/961619-Giant-Gay-Boy/cid/245440-It-begins
by JamMan
Rated: GC · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #961619
What if a gay boy is given the power to change people's sizes?
Chapter #1

It begins...

    by: JamMan
Your name is Mike. You are 15 years old, live in a nice home, on the wrestling team with good looks and a strong body, about 5’10, toned, and have just recently discovered that you are gay. Unfortunately, the school and town you are in didn’t take well to your coming out, and you have been teased and ridiculed for a year now, by your parents, friends, teachers, even the police now and then. You can’t take it anymore.
One day you duck into a small spell shop, thinking maybe you can find something in here that would help protect you, or better yet, exact revenge. The old woman who owns the shop, after hearing your story, produces a small vial. “Drink this,” she says, “And you will be able to control yours or anyone else’s size. I think this will help you exact your revenge, as you put it.” You thank the woman and exit the store.
Soon you are in the park in the center of town. You look around. You discreetly drink the vial. You don’t feel any different, but you concentrate and grow a foot almost immediately. You grin as you think of the possibilities. What are you gonna do?

You have the following choices:

1. Shrink yourself

2. Grow yourself

3. Shrink someone else

4. Grow someone else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JamMan (UN: singrfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JamMan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/961619-Giant-Gay-Boy/cid/245440-It-begins