*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lights, sound, action!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/983240-Warped/cid/320855-Lights-sound-action
by M-M
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #983240
One day Tom finds a strange glowing hole in his back garden.
Chapter #1

Lights, sound, action!

    by: M-M
It was a Friday afternoon and Tom was sat watching the TV with his parents and younger brother Jack, who was 10. Suddenly there was a loud bang and a flash of orange light flooded the room momentarily. Tom looked up startled yet nobody else seemed to have noticed. He left his seat and got up to go and investigate.

"Where are you going in such a hurry?" asked his mum. "It's your favourite programme!"

"Err, I need a drink." he replied, already in the kitchen.

"Ok, but hurry back or you'll miss it."

Tom opened the kitchen door and snuck outside onto the back garden to investigate the noise and light. In the far corner he could see what looked like a small glowing hole of some sort. He couldn't see anything on the other side as it looked like a cloth had been draped across it from the inside. Tom looked back at the house and then towards the hole again.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 M-M (UN: menaceman44 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
M-M has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/983240-Warped/cid/320855-Lights-sound-action