*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Here we come Zarqawi!!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/999705-Jihad-strikes-back/cid/266546-Here-we-come-Zarqawi
by Bmao
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · War · #999705
You are fighting the insurgency in Iraq, but then Islam decides to take revenge...
Chapter #1

Here we come Zarqawi!!

    by: Bmao
You lifted your M16A2 rifle and fired down the streets of Fallujah. A jihadist fell clutching himself. Despite being Arab-American yourself, you held no sympathy for the cause they had pursued. Besides, all their efforts were going to naught anyhow, and things were looking good. The Iraqi government was stable, the insurgency was dying, heck, even the Saudis had lowered gas prices.

"Nice one Jawad!!" screams your friend, grenadier Derrick 'bucktooth' Flosser as he reloaded his rifle. Sergeant Lim, squad leader of delta team, interrupted the conversation. "Keep at it men!! We got Zarqawi surrounded!! Once he's dead we get to go home men!!" He was one to respect, despite being a unimposing Asian. Many had ridiculed him for his high-pitched, squeaky voice, only to discover how much of a mistake that was.

"Allah abu Ackbar!!" screamed a voice. An insurgent emerged from a hole, holding an RPG over his shoulder, but right before he could fire, a friendly C130 bombed it into a nothing. You breathed a sigh of relief. One more thing that'll haunt my dreams tonight

"Phew, gotta thank the airforce boys for that one, thought he had us for a second" said bucktooth Flosser, grinding his already crooked teeth. "Shut up bucktooth, I don't wanna think about that" the automatic weapons man, Jacob Riddler, scowls deeply. Nobody messed with him, and his being black was only a small reason behind it. To your side, you notice sergeant Lim checking his electronic locating device.

"Recon indicates Zarqawi is holed up in a police station just a block north from here" Lim explained. You brimmed with angry anticipation, becuse of him, many of your comrades had died, and now you could finally pay back the favor. One shot in the head, and President Bush gives me 500 grand a year for the rest of my fucking life...

After Lim gave his orders, your squad moved forth, massacring all insurgents who stood in your path. Upon arriving at the police station, Riddler kicks down the door and fires a burst inside the building, bellowing like a rhinocerous. You and the rest of the guys follow right behind him, gunning down those who survived.

"Don't give them time to regroup!! Up to the second floor!!" Lim orders. You lean against the stairway and toss a grenade through the doorway. A second later, a chorus of screams erupts from the room above.

No sooner does it explode when the team rushes up the stairs firing. The terrorists resist to the end, but their efforts do not stop the team.

"Okay guys, there's only one more room in the station, Zarqawi's gotta be in there!! Move it!!" Sergeant Lim orders.

You kick down the door, and before you, Zarqawi...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Is jumping out the window

*Noteb*
2. Puts his hands over his head

3. Praying to an altar

*Noteb*
4. Fights to the end

*Noteb*
5. Is nowhere to be found

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bmao (UN: commiemao at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bmao has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/999705-Jihad-strikes-back/cid/266546-Here-we-come-Zarqawi