*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1002082-Placid-Hill
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by jerry
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Horror/Scary · #1002082
This is a story that will keep you reading



"were to go next"Jake whispered to him self
walking down an empty street as the wind blows against his face his black hair flowing with the wind as the man hugged him self to keep warm wearing a light leather jacket black shirt and blue jeans. "I don't like this place not exactly what I am looking for in a home"
walking foreword into his car and drives towards a gas station. "mm maybe some one in here will tell me where the next town is"
as Jake gets closer it looks abandoned and broke down. He then get down out of his car and into the gas station he sees a man in their siting behind a counter reading a paper."Excuse me sir were is the closest town?"
The man looked up at him with a confused face "the next town is a half a mile away up north".
"thank you sir"Jake responed.
Jake goes back to his car and heads for the next town a fog comes in and as he drives he sees a sign saying Placid Hill.Then a cemetery as he continues on he sees that the road was barricaded by a fence so he gets out of the car and desires to walk through the cemetery to get to the town. As Jake goes through the cemetery he sees a woman near a rip crying so he goes up to her "excuse me how do I get through this cemetery?" he asks the woman.
The lady gets up and looks at him then wipes the tears on her face "mm..just go straight up north and you will see a gate leading the way" explaining as she points to were he needs to go.
"Why thank you"Jake respons going for the direction.
"Why would you want to go to the town over?"she asked.
"Well I am kind of looking for a home"Jake responed
walking slowly away from her.
"Well I don't think you'll find a home there"she states.
"Why?"
He looks back and sees that the women disappeared wondering what happened to the woman he heads for the gates out of the cemetery and gates leading out into the town.As Jake gets their he fells a chill coming up his spine then he hears something a sort of scratching coming from an ally.As he gets there Jake sees a dump and something hanging out of the dump so he gets closer to see what it is.He then hears something in the dark ally. As he get near Jake then hears the boards of the fence move then Total silence."What the fuck was that"
looking spooked he looks at the dump as he opens he sees two bodies which looked half eaten.Jake quickly closed the dump and walked back slowly "what did that?"
Then he hears deep and heavy breathing coming from the back of the fence so he slowly gets up to the fence and sees a hole to where he can see through.He then gets his head closer to the wall Bam!Something from the other side of the fence hit the fence.Making Jake jump back falling on his ass "what in the world?"
Trying to get up he slips and falls back hitting his head. "where am I" looking around seeing that he is in a back seat of a car "your in my car"a man tells him
the man driving the car waering a hat and a scarf to mask his face "I saw you in the ally you must of hit your head"
"yea I did"looking down to his feet scared
"you seem like you have seen a ghost lad"the man responded
"no i didn't see am man but I did see some half eaten bodies in the dump we must call the cops d you know were the nearest phone is?"
"Why yes I do it is a block away"he responded
"ok we must go there"Jake seid
"yes but first we will go to my house"the man said.
"why?"
"well because i cant let you go and tell others of what you saw" the man seid while taking his hat and scarf off then stoping near a house "we are home and I am hungry" then he looks back his face seemed burned and skinless his eyes red and had no ears looking almost monster "I cant wait to eat you"
Jake then goes for the door of the car and noticed that its jammed then looks out of the car and sees the same women as in the grave yard but this time she had blood everywhere and skin appeared to be skinned and she waved her hand "their is no escaping me your my dinner"
© Copyright 2005 jerry (jerryman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1002082-Placid-Hill