*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1011060-story-of-my-life
by Impact
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Experience · #1011060
just some things that happened in my life
Names and have been changed for the safety of everybody mentioned in this story.

The first time I got into a fight, I was eight years old and I didn’t know what I was doing. I was just throwing punches as hard and a quick as a can. I fought my friend that lives across the street from me. I fought him 3 times since then and he’s still a little bitch. But that’s not the point of the story.

The point of the story is that after that my other neighbor, Tony’s dad Frank taught me how to fight, play baseball, and everything else that my father didn’t teach me. My parents always worked so after my grandma died when I was 7 and my sister was 9, we were on our own during school and during the summer. Well I told you all of that to tell you this, when I was 12 years old he went blind and that fucked up a lot of peoples lives, especially his kid’s.

I think he realized what he was doing he would stop, but think about it, what would you do if you went blind? From the day he went blind I could hear him fighting with his wife. Tony always told me what kind of things he was going through. He got thrown down the stairs, and I saw him get whacked with his fathers cane. Every night I could hear the fighting, and when I was there, there were holes in the wall.

Frank changed so much from going blind it changed my image of him. I found out Tony’s parents are getting divorced recently and they are going to court for the house. Well that’s one story, here’s another. My friend Gabe got sent a way right before this school year. But two years ago he wanted to fight this kid Jordan who was on our bus. He the worst type of asshole, he acts all tough and talks a lot of shit to the wrong people. Well he told his mom Gabe wanted to fight and his dad came to the bus stop after school one day. He got in Gabe’s face and Gabe just walked off. The next day I was asking Jordan why he got his mom and dad involved and he starts acting all tough again because he probably figured I wouldn’t touch him so close to his house, we were by the bus stop again. I took off my back pack and jacket and threw them in the snow. I let him throw the first punch so I couldn’t say it was a sucker punch and after that I knocked his ass out and walked home.

There’s so much I could write about my life but nobody would believe it drugs in the school everywhere I used to deal but with probation I cant afford to get caught. My probation officer told my to write something besides rap so that’s why I got into writing stories he said it would release stress and that rap puts me into moods. So I’m going to see if this works.
© Copyright 2005 Impact (impact957 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1011060-story-of-my-life