*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1019498-Remembering
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1019498
Day Dreaming thoughts
Remembering

Sleepless, I sit in my bedside chair, watching the gentle rise and fall of your breast. Your smooth brow, glistening in the silver moonlight shining through the window, speaks of peaceful dreamless sleep. It is I who dream, with my eyes wide open, and take myself back to when our love was young. You are as beautiful now as you were that first time your touch made my pulse quicken….
It had been one of those hot days on the lake. We swam, skied, played in the water, and spent hours rubbing suntan oil into one another. Little teases accompanied the oil applications. My fingers never failed to slip under the edges of your swimsuit and at one point you giggled sweetly while reaching up the loose leg of my suit to apply oil to my balls. By an unspoken agreement, it was to be a touchy-feely day in which passions were allowed to rise to a fever as we kissed and touched and played. There was little wonder that the front of my suit stuck straight out as I started the boat to steer away from the public areas and head for a little cove I knew. It was a spot that I had never seen another boat in--day or night. You stood beside me at the wheel, with your arm around my waist, as we shared glances filled with desire. I had the throttle of the boat pushed all the way forward and we sped across the water. The sun was beginning to sink and we had to reach the place in daylight; the entrance to this hideaway was littered with rocks and too dangerous to navigate in the dark.
Once safely inside the cove, with cliffs towering over us on three sides and the portion of the lake visible through the entrance deserted, we stripped off our suits and sat close in the twilight to share long deep kisses, while applying one last coat of oil to each other. Our hands sought out every inch of each other’s skin as we alternately let them glide over one another and hugged to kiss with our mouths open and our tongues dancing together. All the little teases of the day and of this final oiling came to a boil all at once. Before either of us could make a conscious decision to do so, you were straddling me as I sat on the edge of the bench with my legs extended, my hips thrust up, and the vision of your pretty ass descending onto my rigid prick before my eyes. Deliciously, my hot hard cock slid into the wet warmth of your cunt. You began to switch back and forth between straightening and bending your legs, to move up and down on me, and simply pressing your sweet butt against my hips to thrust it back and forth. I watched the muscles clench and relax in your ass as you gripped and released the throbbing hard-on impaling you. It only took moments for us both to cum in a panting moaning symphony of sex and love. You leaned back against my chest and I cupped your breasts and held you tight as my once pulsing squirting erection slipped slowly and wetly out of you.
By this time the sun was completely gone and a billion stars lit up the sky above us. As I laid you down on the bench and spread your legs, the dew from our lovemaking glistened in the starlight on your pussy hair and my need to taste you became overwhelming. I seated myself on the bench, put one of your legs across my lap and placed your other leg up on the side of the boat. Bending, I lowered my face slowly toward your sweetness while spreading your cunt lips with my fingers. As my tongue pressed warm and wet onto your clit, you gasped and the sound sent shivers through me. The waters of the cove rocked the boat gently and I timed my licks on your pussy to the motion of the boat beneath us. Swirling my tongue on your clit, then lapping at your slit like a dog, then pushing my tongue inside you, I tasted the juice of our previous lovemaking and felt the delicious warmth of you on my face. Gripping your ass cheeks and pulling you toward my hungry mouth, I tongued you and tongued you until, with a series of pants and sighs and moans, you came for me once again. I thrust my finger inside you just as your bucking hips and crying out convinced me you were Cumming, and I held that finger tight inside you while my tongue lashed at your sweetness and drank in all the nectar you had to give to me.
When you began to calm a little, you motioned for me to stand in front of you. Then, you sat up, took my ass cheeks in both of your hands and proceeded to sink my once-again stiff member into your mouth. Pressing with your tongue, sucking, and rocking your head back and forth to fuck me with your mouth, you gave me the most incredible blowjob I had ever experienced. I held your hair back with my hands and stared in awe at the beauty of the scene as your pretty mouth provided me with indescribably good sensations that rocked my entire body. When at last I could hold no longer and the cum burst forth into your mouth, you sped up your sucks and licks and the rocking of your face against my crotch as my cum shot into you. You made a delicious humming sound that vibrated my cock and balls and highlighted the waves of pleasure as my prick pulsed and squirted my cream into your mouth. When the spurting was done, you looked up into my adoring eyes, put your finger to your mouth and pushed some of my jizz onto it with your tongue, then traced my lips with it before kissing me and shoving your tongue in my mouth for me to suck.
Exhausted, I inflated an airbed on the deck of the boat and we lay down to hold one another and drift off into a peaceful slumber, under the stars, with the water gently rocking us.
When I awoke, early the next morning, still hot from the previous night’s activities, I saw you lying there beside me. You had turned onto your belly with your head resting on your arms and your lovely bottom pointing at the sky. It only took a few rubs and visions from the night before, to bring my prick back into serviceable condition. Straddling your ass and generously lubricating the head of my cock with saliva, I began to ever so slowly slip myself inside you. I wanted you to awaken to the feeling of my hard prick sliding up inside your cunt and it worked perfectly. By the time I had two inches inside you, you began to stir and make little purring noises. As another inch slowly intruded into your precious, your eyes opened and a smile crossed your lips. When you came fully awake to the situation, you thrust your bottom up at me and I plunged the rest of the way into you. My move evoked a gasp from you and a grunt, of sorts, from me that was a mixture of expended breath, awe, and an uncontrollable _expression of the deliciousness of the moment. As I began to fuck you in earnest you stopped me and rolled onto your side, leaving one of your legs under my crotch and lifting the other leg over me to rest on my thigh. In this position I had the feelings of my balls rubbing your inner thigh and of one ass cheek slapping against my belly, as I knelt there and began to pump in and out of you again. I gripped your thigh, the one that rested on mine, with both hands and pulled you into me as I slammed my hips forward to make that pretty slapping sound on your ass cheek and hear the juicy sound of your cunt gobbling up my prick as it drove home. Wet and hot, hard and fast, slapping and rubbing, we fucked and fucked until with shouts of joy I leaned forward to press my mouth against yours as we came once again and mingled our juices in this timeless dance of love.
Soon after, we concluded that the cove was the best part of the lake. We called it our "Hideaway" and decided there would be no reason to drive out of it that day. We could swim and play…and play…and play….
And now, as the sky begins to brighten in the east, I will watch for your eyes to flutter open and come to rest on me, so that I might experience for the thousand-thousandth time that surging in my chest and face that your gaze never fails to evoke.

© Copyright 2005 Sinamen (flyingcloud at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1019498-Remembering