*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1020062-A-day-that-changed-my-life
Rated: 18+ · Non-fiction · Experience · #1020062
A day that changed my life
It was a Sunday morning, not long after me and my sister's 12th birthday. It was sunny but not too hot and we were bored. So we asked dad if we could go to the park and amazingly, he said yes. He told us to be back by one for dinner so that gave us a good couple of hours on the swings, So off we went chatting and giggling almost all the way to the park. Just before the park though is 'The Gentlemen's College' a school for boys from some of the most wealthy families in the world. The college even had its own army barracks to train the young men as they got older.

Me and my sis were just walking past there when this group of lads shout over. I don't know what they said, but we ignored them and carried on walking. These boys were definitely not from the college as they were really scruffy, there were about 9 or 10 of them. All of a sudden, they are behind us, so me and Fio walk faster. I'm feeling really scared right now, can hear my heart beating and feel the blood pumping through my veins. I was right to be scared, as the next thing I know, I'm being lifted up by a couple of these boys and carried to the army barracks, in between two huts. I cried to Fiona to do something, I couldn't see her, my safety had gone.

Then there was silence.

The boys pinned me down, they were all 14 or 15 so were much stronger than me anyway. I was wearing a pink t-shirt, my school skirt (I don't know why, I just was) tights and a boring pair of black shoes. The tights were ripped off and then I could feel the fingers inside me. It felt like millions of insects crawling all over me. They didn't even bother taking my pants off. I was so scared I was struck dumb, I did try to kick them, but to no avail. They just kept swapping places, I felt I had been there for days. Tears rolled down my cheeks, but I made no sound.

Then I felt the pain, it hurt so much, it was indescribable pain. One of the boys had his dick in me. Still being held down, I now had a hand over my mouth even though I wasn't making a sound.

I heard them laughing.

I felt sick and threw up through the fingers of the boy who had his hand there, he just wiped it on my top, which was now round my neck. All I could think of was 'what am I going to tell dad? He is going to be so angry' About 4 or 5 of them took their turn to rape me, the fact that I was so tense made it hurt all the more. The others were just mauling me. I truly was just a piece of meat to these 'people.' I felt so ashamed and vulnerable, they had seen parts of me that my mum hadn't even seen for years.

I don't know what happened, but all of a sudden they all went running off. They had gone.

I lay there for a while, not able to move at all and then I thought 'dad is going to kill me for ruining these tights' I was terrified. Where was Fiona? Where was my sister? I needed her so much. I took the tights off and tried to make myself look presentable, carefully stood up and walked to the road. But I hardly even knew where I was. A boy I knew from school but didn't really get on with had seen some of it. He was too scared to do anything at the time too, but he helped me cross the road. We sat on the wall and he just held me tightly telling me it would be ok. My sis came back, she was also terrified. I asked her where she had been, she had been hiding, thank god she hadn't spoken to dad.

We all three sat there in silence trying to make sense of what had just happened. Why me and not Fiona? Why? I was bruised and internally in agony. Fiona suggested we should go home. So we slowly walked home, told dad that we changed our minds about going to the park and went to our room. We thought we'd got away with not telling him. Fiona knew as well as I that we couldn't tell dad. But then came a knock on the door. We listened, heard whispers and then heard my dad go out. We looked out of the window to see him with the boy who helped me, marching down the street.

He looked like a rabid bull, ready to kill. Fiona and I were so scared, what was he going to do? Were we in trouble? About 3 hours passed and me and Fio had just been quiet all that time, dad came back, out of breath. Looked at me with a look that just said 'it's sorted' and asked my mum to put the kettle on. Nothing more was said.
© Copyright 2005 Loved up Annie xxx (tattyannie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1020062-A-day-that-changed-my-life