*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1030392-Keep-your-promises
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1030392
A girl who thinks she owns her school, finds out just how wrong she is.
I remeber her. I remeber her well. I was her teacher back when she was in the 11th grade. Such a fine education at our prestigious boarding school was a waste on her. I saw her today as I walked out of the mall. She was stood on the corner of the road dressed in smelly clothes begging for money. 10 years ago, on that same spot she would have stood being admired by friends, but today she is simply ignored by those passing by.

~~~~~~~~~10 years ago~~~~~~~~~~~

"And after that, we'll go get our nails done!" exclaimed a tall, skinny blonde haired girl dressed in a school uniform. "What are you looking at?" She asked a 9th grader, "Well I was hoping I could come" the 9th grader said shyly "As if loser!" Said the girl in a snotty voice. "Natalie!" yelled another girl "Natalie! Wait up!" "What?" demanded Natalie as the other tall skinny, blonde ran in her direction. "Oh! Hey Stacey!" "Hey girl!" said Stacey. The two girls walked down the hallway towards room 201, as a 10th grader walked past Natalie knocked the kids books out of his hands. "Ha! Watch where you walk, next time geek!" laughed Natalie. "Why don't you watch where you're going! Everyones so sick of you being mean" repiled the kid. "As if, you vertically challanged...person!" snorted Stacey "Now, we're leaving!" The bell rang.

Natalie and Stacey found their seats in their English room. "Hey Chris!" exclaimed Natalie "Hi." said Chris. "So Chris, are you going to the dance on Friday?" asked Natalie " I guess" said Chris. "Do you wanna go with me?" asked Natalie. "No, I am already going with Martha" replied Chris looking ver sorry. "Well why don't you just tell her you can't anymore and than go with me?" suggested Natalie. "Oh, I couldn't do that...well maybe..." said Chris. "So its a deal!" exclaimed Natalie. "Yes! It is" Said Chris

TO BE CONTINUED
© Copyright 2005 ~Miss.Daae~ (missdaae at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1030392-Keep-your-promises