*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1030702-To-My-Lover
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1030702
From and woman to a man. Smutty/Fluffy
I want you to push me onto the bed kiss me senselessly. I want you to slowly strip me, your touch burning my skin. I want you to slide your body down mine and in between my legs. You push them apart and bare your feast out for you. You softly taste me, licking me shyly, making me quiver and moan. You twist your tongue and dart in and out. You take slow, long laps at me, you grab my hand and toy with my fingers as my breathing grows shallow. With your other hand, you tease me with a finger, then two. Pushing in and out as your tongue licks my sensitive flesh. You nibble on me softly, making me whimper for more. My hand squeezing your as my hips buck wildly as I near. I feel that familiar pleasurable pain in my tummy as my sweet liquid pours out of me and into your waiting mouth. You drink from me; sucking, lapping, causing me to release again. I feel your soft lips smirk against me.
You stroke my hand with your thumb as I close my eyes. I feel you lips on my neck and your sticky, messy hand on my breast. I feel your manhood twitching at my entrance and whimper, begging you to claim me as yours yet again. I hear your low grumble as you lap at my throat. I sigh in relief as I feel you penetrate me, I feel like I’m home. You thrust in and out of me, first slowly, gently like our first time. You gently caress my body with your hands, I return the favor. My legs wrapped loosely around your back at the perfect, painfully slow pace. The sound of our skin softly slapping together and our juices mixing. You kiss me softly, your tongue taking possession of mine, dancing together. I feel that mumbling again as my body starts to tremble. I explode around you, I hear you groan as you spill your seed in me, I taste your relief as you keep possession of my mouth. You try to roll off of me, I pull you closer and mumble softly in your ear. “Stay!” you chuckle softly before laying your forehead on mine. You kiss me softly, holding me close to you as you roll us over, making me go atop of you. You kiss my chest before forcing me down on you. You cover us up with the big comfy blanket and pass you hand over my eyes, telling me to shut them. “I love you,” you declare in your sex stained voice. I mumble, “I love you,” in kind, burying my face in your neck. I still feel you inside of me as you begin to soften. You wrap your big strong arms around me and keep me safe from my nightmares.
© Copyright 2005 Riddle Me This (theobsessed at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1030702-To-My-Lover