*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1033122-forbidden
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #1033122
let the wind catch me and carry me far from here...
i may look you straight in the eyes and shoot you point-blank through the heart, but i swear i'll never lie to you. guilty as sin, but aren't we all? i wish i could catch you on your way to the bottom, but the scene is far too graceful to disturb. besides, you can only hold a trail of streaming stardust in your hands for so long before the wind catches it and carries it away. far far away from here, somewhere new and unexposed, so full of innocence yet so utterly dead. birth and life romantically juxtaposed, analyzed and explained away by word's of poets until they mean nothing anymore. glorious tragedy beating within my heart, pulsing through my veins, pouring from my lungs. the only thing beautiful left is the way my mascara stains my cheeks, a roadmap to the Garden of Eden. i wish you would reach out and catch me, but the scene is far too graceful to disturb. hold me in your hands and throw me into the wind, drifting into the screaming silent oblivion i crave.

© Copyright 2005 .luceo.non.uro. (luceo_non_uro at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1033122-forbidden