*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1043448-Nothing-is-What-it-Seems
Rated: E · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1043448
Christina Lattimore is living her own and very happy life
Welcome to
" Nothing Is What It Seems"
Episode 2

Announcer:And on tonights news their is a very dangerous killer on the loose tonight so I advise all of our viewers to stay inside and lock all of their doors.
Christina:Wait I'm supposed to meet Daniel at the park.Well I can call to see if we can re-schedule..No then what would he think about me..I have to go , ok I will.

Hello my name is Christina I need a cab sent to 45 Apollo Street... I 'd like to have someone drive me to the park.5 minutes ok thanks bye.

Christina:Hey DanielDaniel:Hey Christina I really need to tell you something.Christina:Yeah well ok.Daniel:You know how I've always been mean to you?Christina:Yeah.Daniel:It's because I like you..Alot.Christina:really?Daniel:really!Do you want to go see a movie tomorrow night?Christina:Sure and Daniel.I like you too, crap look how late it is I should be getting home..Daniel:Wait I have one more thing I wanted to say.


Daniel:I love you and don"t get hurt walking home, be safe I don't want to lose another girl friend.Christina:Ok I'll be safe Love you , Bye.Daniel:Wait before you go here.Christina:Oh Daniel I love you too..But please let me get home it's getting late and my grandpa will be worried.Daniel:All right.Bye Christina!


Christina:What did he mean by "I don't want to loose another girlfriend".Was Daniel really who I thought he was or is he a poser,a liar and a cheat.I'll ask him some other time but right now I need to get some sleep...


30 Minutes LaterRing........................Ring.................................Ring.............................


Christina:HelloCLICK Christina:probally had the wrong number.Oh well, I'm going back to sleep.


Christian:Thanks for inviting me to the movie theator so we could watch "Romeo and Juliet",I really enjoyed the movie.Daniel:Yeah your welcome and I'm glad you had fun..I need to get home so my mom doesn't catch the house on fire with her cooking again..Christina:Ok bye Daniel see you tommorrow..Daniel:Are you going to be okay walking home alone tonight?Christina:Yeah thanks Daniel.Bye.


Earlier That DayGrandpa:Son I'm worried about Christina,I mean she's been gone alot lately and the garden has been looking dry and most importanly her grades have been dropping.Mr.Lattimore:Dad it's ok I'll be glad to talk to her tonight when she gets home from the movies...Grandpa:Ok I just thought I'd let you know what I saw from my point of view.Mr.Lattimore:Thanks dad but I have to go to work..Bye


I've been just fine walking home alone but I think someone is following me.. Christina:Ahhhh get off of me you sick pervert.Mystery guy:Shut up and stop screaming, hold still.Christina:I cant fight I'm....... too.............. weak...........End of "Nothing Is What It Seems 2" By: Jamie AKA Simcrazy400Thank you for reading my story episode 3 will be out july 14th so keep on looking and PLEASE rate high and sign my GB.


Welcome to"Nothing Is What It Seems" episode 3By Jamie AKA Simcrazy400->Keep on reading

Grandpa: What the heck are you doing on the ground Christina?You were supposed to be home hours ago..Where where you?Christina..?Speak to me Oh my god someone call an ambulance..Now


Christina:Where am I?Mrs.Lattimore:Your in the hospital.Are you all right?Christina:Yeah why what happened?All I can remember is I was walking home and suddenly someone grabbed me...Grandpa:Ok lets give her some rest, so she can try to remember the rest of the story..Bye Christina.Mr. and Mrs. Lattimore:Ok bye and their will be a police officer outside your room so if you need anything just yell.Also your teacher has arranged for you to be in a study group, starting today at five once you get home from the hospital..Christina:Ok thanks mom, bye.Daniel:Can I talk to you alone please..Christina:Sure..


Daniel:I love you Christina.Christina:I love you too Daniel..Daniel:Can I ask for your permission to kiss you?Christina:SureDaniel:Well I gotta go and pick up the new guy that's in our study group.Christina:Whats his name?Daniel:Oh I dont know his name yet..Christina:Oh well I'm sure we'll get to know him better tonight..See you later Daniel.Daniel:Bye Christina.Call me if you need anything.Christina:Alright bye


Daniel:Hey what's your name?New kid:My name is JoseChristina:Hi Jose where did you move from?Jose:I moved from Strangetown..Christina:Uh Hu so..Daniel:Does anyone know the answer to 7x9-39=59 is?Christina:I've been out sick for 5 days and I even know how to do this..The answer is 83 because if you remember PEMDAS Parenthies Exponet Multiply Divide Add and Subtract/PLease excuse my dear aunt Sally..Then 7x9=63-39=24+59=83..See it's not that hard..Jose:Sorry Christina I have to get home for dinner..Christina:Ok bye Jose,Daniel do you want to stay for dinner so I can help you out afterward with the last three equations...Daniel:Ok sure.


Christina:Hey Daniel I'm not so sure I like that Jose kid.Daniel:Why not?Christina:I don't know I just get this really bad feeling when I'm around him.Daniel:It's ok Christina I'll protect you..Christina:Thanks Daniel I feel alot better.Do you want to go inside and watch the football game ?Daniel:sure

Christina:Who are you rooting for?Daniel:Whoever your rooting for..Christina:Go buckeyes..What the heck?


Announcer:We inturupt your regularly scheduled program to bring you this important bulliten.The criminal mastermind is still at large no one should be out of their homes after dark..Daniel:Ahhh man now how am I supposed to get home?Mrs.Lattimore:(Calling from the kitchen)Daniel sweety I'll take you home..Daniel:Ok all right thanks Mrs.Lattimore.Mrs.Lattimore:Your welcome Daniel..Christina:See you tommorrow at school Daniel..Daniel:ok bye


Later that same nightDaniel:Jose?Where are you,man I think he told me to meet him here..Jose:Daniel shut up..Daniel:why am I here..?Jose:I need you to take care of a problem for me.Daniel:What is it?Jose:I need you to kidnap Christina Lattimore..Daniel:No way man she's my girlfriend.Jose:I didn't want to have to do this to you but.Daniel:Ouch what the hell did you just poke me with...Jose: it was for your own good Daniel.


The Next Day At SchoolChristina:Hey Daniel whats up did you get home without any problems?Daniel:Yeah,hey do you want to meet me at this new club tonight?Christina:Yeah sure what time?Daniel:around 12 pm. Christina:ok sure see you there,I just have to sneak out of the house first..Bye Daniel bye Jose see you later..My bus is here.


Mrs.Lattimore:Christina sweety your father and I need to tell you something.


Mrs.Lattimore:This morning before I took your brother and sister to school..A lady from the child proective service came and took them away..She told me it was because of the wacko that was running around and because you had already gotten grabbed.Thats why now your the only child we have left..(crying)I need to go inside now..Mr.Lattimore:Honey you need to eat before you starve to death..Mrs.Lattimore:Maybee later...


Ok this is where he said to meet him but I dont see him anywhere....1345 Old Winview Lane yep this is it..Maybe if I just wait for a minute he'll arrive..Here he comes now.Hey Daniel.


Daniel:Hey Christina,sorry I have to do this to you but..(right when he went to kiss her ,he got her with a needle with sleeping poison in it).Jose:good job Daniel I see that "do whatever I say needle" worked on you too.Hurry up and herp me get her in the abandoned hut..The end of "Nothing Is What It Seems 3"By Simcrazy400 AKA Jamie Episode four will be comming out July 15th and maybee episode five will too!! Keep reading and please sign my guest book5 star meterial *****->Keep on reading


Welcome to "Nothing Is What It Seems Episode 4"Thanks for taking the time to honestly read this yes this was inspired by a true story..So it means alot to me that you take the time to read this whole thing and think about it and once again THANKS.......*****5 stars PLEASE


Christina:What the heck..Where am I..Oh my gosh Daniel wake up..Jose.what are you doing here?Daniel:Christina is that you?Christina:Jose untie us now..Jose:No not untill I finish what I've started..Christina:What?Daniel wake up now..


Daniel:Hunh?(Daniel got up untied himsel and Christina and walked over to Jose..And thats when the fighting begins..)


Daniel:don't you ever mess with my girlfriend ever again..Don't grab her and especially don't shoot us with shots to make us do things like betray one another or go to sleep..I know you're new in town but this is not how you make friends.Christina:Wait your the guy on Tv and your also the guy that has also been calling my house..Jose:I'm sorry Christina I guess I sort of have a crush on you and......well Daniel..I guess I was just jealous..I'm sorry.Daniel: I'm just glad were all right.


Daniel:Are you all right Christina?Christina:Yeah thanks to you, my hero.Daniel:hang on a minute I need to tell Jose some thing.


Jose:Oh my gosh when I get home my dad will really kill me he gives me one shot to join his Mafia and I let him down..I might as well never show my face at my dads house again..Why do I even need to live or go to school anymore....(Jose begins to cry)


Daniel:Hey man look we've all had a long night.Jose:Yeah and mine's about to get alot worse.Daniel:what do you mean by that?Jose:My dads in the Mafia and he gave me this mission and I blew it..If I go home he will really kill me..Daniel:Ok tonight you stay here and we'll figure out a place for you to stay at tommorrow is that ok?Jose:Ok Daniel:Right now I need to go walk Christina home..We friends?Jose:Yeah Were friends, see you later Daniel.


I told Christina what the conversation was between Jose and I and I told her about how he would need a place to stay and she said she would ask her mom tommorrow..Daniel:Look Christina about what happened tonight.I'm sorryChristina:It's ok Daniel it really wasn't your falt.Daniel:ButChristina:Shhhhhh....


Christina:Bye DanielDaniel:well at least let me walk you up to your front porch..Christina:Ok Mr. Romantic..(They both began to laugh)


Daniel:Christina since when have your parents left the front door unlocked and open..Christina:oh no it was either my grandpa or my mom come on..


Christina:No were too late..(she begins to Cry)Grandpa:She lived the longest god would allow her to she had three beautiful children and a great husband..Come here Christina.Daniel:I really think I should let you guys deal with this alone, I dont want to be a pest.Christina:Thanks Daniel I love you.Daniel:bye


The Next MorningGrandpa:It was too late when I got home I saw her on the floor she starved herself to death...Christina:I miss her ,but It's ok grandpa it's not your fault.Grandpa:I know but you have to move on..You have aboyfriend and in a couple of days you'll be a full grown adult....Christina:Thanks grandpa..Grandpa:Now don't be late for school..Christina:Ok I won't..Grandpa:Do it for your mom make her proud.


Christina:Dad,Grandpa?Jose was wondering if he could rent a room in our house..I mean now we have four extra rooms..Mr.Lattimore:yeah rightGrandpa:Yeah sure why not i'm sure he will be a big help around the house.Mr.Lattimore:Dad how can you say that ,this is my house? Grandpa:son I know what i'm talking about just do what I say.Mr.Lattimore:Ok dad.Welcome to our house Jose.Jose:Thanks Mr.Lattimore and Grandpa Lattimore..Grandpa:now lets get you moved in Jose.


The Next MorningChristina:I missed you alot too Daniel.Daniel:well how did things go with your mom?Christina:I'll explain it to you later ,when I have more time.Daniel:Ok.how was your stay Jose..Jose:It was great for the first time in days I actually got some rest..Daniel:Isn't that your phone ringing?Christina:Yeah it is,I'll be right back.


Christina:HelloMystery voice:I know were your siblings are if you want them back meet me at 5678 Kia Lane at 12 o'clock tonight.Christina:No you can't have them the protection agency has them...Hello?End of "Nothing Is What It Seems Episode 4"By Simcrazy400 AKA JamieThe next and maybee last episode will be out July 16th5 star material *****

© Copyright 2005 Jessica and Cat (jellyandjam at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1043448-Nothing-is-What-it-Seems