*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1055192-The-Crib
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Script/Play · Drama · #1055192
five lady's different origin who form one of the most notorious drug cartel.
"The Crib"

Fade In:
INT. The Relief Lounge - Midnight
The scene takes place at party within the Upper Westside area of Manhattan just ten minutes before the new year rolls in. Single men and women in crews are on the dance floor cuttig up, couple are cuddling,celebrities are in their Vip Lounge toasting to their succest within the past year, and the rest of the party-goers are at the bar drinking the finest bottle of champagne or the hardest liquor the bar has to offer. The camera then focuses on the entrance where a entourage of females walk in wearing the latest collection from top shelf various designers complimented with an eye-catching assortments of diamonds. They are greeted at the door by the owner of the establishment who the shows them their way to the VIP booth.

"Club Owner"
Hello Ladies, damn what did y'all do stick up Saks fifth Avenue and extort the Diamond district? You ladies look better than some of the celebrities that is in here.

"Jasmine"
(sacastic) What the fuck you think, I a ghetto bitch. I'll buy this fucking place and turn this shit in a damn beauty salon.

"Gloria"
Jasmine chill out, he didn't mean nothing by his comment did you sir?

"Club Owner"
No ladies, I didn't mean it no type of insult, I was just complimenting you all on how beautiful you look.

"Jasmine"
(smile) Well Thank you, you don't look so bad yourself.

"Club Owner"
Oh really, Thank you.

"Jasmine"
No, I was lying.

"Club Owner"
(Pause)...This way please, I will show you to your booth.

"Jasmine"
Where is your sense of humor my man.

"Club Owner"
Oh I'm your man now, huh?

"Whitney"
what do you mean by you will show us to our booth, is this a dinner or a recording studio.

The whole crew laughs as well as the club owner while they are seated in there special reserved area.
Cut to:
© Copyright 2006 Artwriteis (pennpad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1055192-The-Crib