*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1060303-The-Ring-of-ElementsIntroduction
by Alyssa
Rated: 13+ · Other · Action/Adventure · #1060303
revised.edited.new!
~Introduction~


Cold dark stuffy air filled the land. It was as if a storm was brewing. Every tribe was settled in there own land. The Wind Tribe was located way above in the clouds. The Water Tribe was, of course, located in the depths of the Arazian Sea. The Fire Tribe was surrounding the craggy mountains, where they worshiped an ancient volcano, the Mestrina Volcano. The fellow Earth tribe was located along the Genstrof Village only it was underground. Centuries ago, four sacred jeweled rings were hidden in each land. It was said, that when all four of the rings were binded together by the right people, it would bring back, the sacred Ring of Elements. Now not only did the ring create the Ring of Elements, but also created the Four Elemental crowns, which were used to crown the bearer’s of each ring. When each person was sat at the thrones of each tribe, they would in fact be named as King or Queen. All of these lands created Unameria, the name that creates the entire land. From the crystal clear waters, to the amazing green plains, every land was a sacred part of Unameria. Now here are the adventures of the four teenagers who brought back the Ring of Elements.
© Copyright 2006 Alyssa (darkwhispers12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1060303-The-Ring-of-ElementsIntroduction