*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1067440-Dragons----My-Speech
Rated: E · Other · Children's · #1067440
This is the speech I'm doing at school.

Do you like aliens?, because I sure don’t. That’s why I’m not going to be talking about them. Instead, I’m going to be talking about dragons. Dragons are big fire-breathing creatures that live on mountains, eat people, and don’t exist…so you think.

Dragons are just animals, but how many types are there? Let me get you started. First, there are normal dragons, which have arms, legs and sometimes wings. And then there are wyrms, which are the exact opposite, they don’t have arms, legs and don’t usually have wings. One word that I will use that you won’t know what it means is nocdayturnal. But that’s because I made it up. It means, when a creature never sleeps but just naps a lot.

Dragons are big…usually. Actually they could be anywhere between the size of a butterfly to a mountain. But the usual size for a dragon is the size of an eleven-year-old child for a baby dragon, and a two-story building for an adult. Dragons usually fly at night so they don’t get caught by humans. In fact, they are the most intelligent creatures in the world! Dragons are usually vegetarian, but when they see an odd farm, with too many cows and not enough farmers, how could they resist? Also they sometimes eat birds, bats or other little flying mammals, that get in their way while flying, but never people. Dragons don’t live on mountains, they live in mountains, in caves, in mountains, to be exact. Dragons also are nocdayturnal, because they fly and eat during the night, and they play during the day.

Now to answer one of the questions I thought you might have had, how many types of dragons are there? There are a lot! Like the giant dragon, which is any dragon three times their normal size. And the shadow dragon, which is jet black and has three states.: invisible, shadow and solid. If you were to have a shadow dragon run or fly through you, you would have an odd tingling feeling. There are also lunar and solar dragons. The lunar dragon only comes out during a half moon and only eats during a full moon. The solar dragon is exceptionally strange. It has never been seen except for during solar eclipses, in which cases, they are usually seen as red, with a yellow stomach. When they do come out, they usually do a sort of dance, while flying around their caves.

Did you know that dragons usually have a wingspan of anywhere between 3m for a baby dragon, and 500m for an adult? There is just one more question I thought you might have had. How do I know if there’s such things as dragons? Well, that’s because there’s been a lot going on with dragons and the government. The studies started in Mexico and spread around the world. In fact dragons are often mistaken for U.F.O.s which is what started the studies.

Thank you for listening to me going on and on and on about dragons without throwing various items at me such as: pointy objects, paper balls or even strangely coloured fruits. Although I’m a little disappointed because I got my shield all ready and everything, but I’ll get over it, and please don’t get any ideas.
© Copyright 2006 Gracious Palm Tree (graciouspalm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1067440-Dragons----My-Speech