*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1082155-Evil-werewolves
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Fantasy · #1082155
Short start of the evil werewolves. Little bit bad.
Father of the Feral evil werewolves. Born of pure evil he never loved humans and killed many that came into contacted with him. He speared the women only to grow his pack of Feral wolves. He raped all the women and they had many children but none of the women lived to see their offspring. This is how his pack became the only pack to be as powerful as the Ice wolves.
The two brothers and their offspring stayed away from each other for many hundreds of years, till one day long after both brothers had passed on, a the feral werewolf came across a female from the Ice wolves line. Normally they would have turned and walked quickly away from each other, but the feral were moved slowly and softly up on the Ice were, and when she was busy he jumped out and pushed her down. At first he was going to kill her but then he stopped, and with an evil smile he raped her. He then let her go; a few months later she gave birth to the first neutral werewolves.
© Copyright 2006 Wolfrun (midnightrun at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1082155-Evil-werewolves