*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1105232-Answered-Prayer
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Essay · Death · #1105232
I sort of based this on a bad relationship I recently had.
As she stared out the window into the fridgid night, the moon broke through the clouds emitting a mournful light on the snow. Tears were already pouring down her face as she thought of her fate. She didn't understand why he'd left, why he'd hurt her again. She had loved him. "I don't want to love him anymore...I don't want to hurt..." she sobbed as she was praying. It had been over a month since she prayed, and the last time she did it was to have him return to her. Her prayers came true, but something went wrong, because he didn't stay. "Please God, I don't want to hurt anymore!!!" she screamed as she writhed in pain. Sareena had fallen in love plenty of times, but never like this. She had even been engaged before but she had never felt the way she did about John towards anyone else, he was different. But he didn't love her, he used her for his happiness and left her. She slid down the wall and laid down on her bed when a blue light appeared from the corner of her room. She didn't pay attention to it at first until there came a voice from the light. "I can make all the pain go away. Hush, don't cry anymore." The blue light slowly formed into a beautiful apparition. It was a woman with long blonde flowing hair that had a blue shimmer to it. She was clothed in a long flowing blue gown, and her face was illuminated by small sparkles of light that shimmered all over her. "Who are you?" Sareena sat up, surprised if nothing else. "Hush, don't worry about it. I will take care of you, all the pain will go away. Do you trust me?" the woman asked. "I don't care if I trust you, I just don't want to hurt anymore..." Sareena began to sob again. "I don't want to love him anymore. Please help me." she continued through gasps and sobs. "Come with me." Sareena took the womans outstretched hand and all went to black.The next morning Sareena's mother found her dead on the bed, right were she had slid down from the window. The autopsy reported a suicide. But what it was in fact was a prayer that had been answered.
© Copyright 2006 Kirsten (kikimers13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1105232-Answered-Prayer