*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1126199-Lesser-Evil
Rated: GC · Short Story · Horror/Scary · #1126199
Something i bashed out about some evil stuff ages ago, more of of a test of this site.
Inside the cave that was a dwelling, amongst rotted corpses and mounds of arid and crumbling tomes the Necromancer Mobidious Drakkor lay atop his latest 'apprentice'.
A young raven haired noblemans' daughter, he found her wandering in the surrounding forest clutching the 'Liber Necris', an ancient book she took from her fathers library. It was an outlawed book containing the secrets of life death and the other black arts. Morbidious took her to the cave and from that day she became his apprentice, servant and pleasure slave. In exchange for very little teaching and the opportunity to view the occasional ritual the girl was reduced to nothing more than a maid to cook and occasionaly clean up the masters experiments. Her only reward was to get roughed up in whichever way the Necromancer felt suited his desires at the time.
For this she hated him, for this she would kill him.

He lay atop her naked body proceeding as usual uncaring to the pain she obviously experienced. She was sure it was her discomfort that kept him aroused. She offered no resistance what so eve, as if she were used to it after seven months. She moaned a little. The necomancers' smile at her displeasure began to drop as his movements began to slop until couldn't move. The muscles on his pallid body began to contract and tighten, he knew immediately that something was wrong, "Whore ! What did you do to me ? I.. ach !" He could not speak as the paralysis spread through his body. "It's a simple spell master", she spoke in a sweet patronising voice as she slid from under him. "But one that deals with the living, one you obviously thought was of no use and so failed to teach me..."

"Every one of these nights, each time you groped, molested, raped me or did worse, each time I did not sleep and I studied into the night." She walked away form the bed and he could not see her for his head was rigid. "And now, 'master', I am in power. As a disciple of the dark arts it is customary for me to animate a freshly dead corpse to prove to my master that I am ready." He could heal a slight rustling as she obviously got dressed, and foot steps as she left the room. Momentarily overcoming the paralysis he managed to speak: "Lyrissa don't do this.."
"Now I'm Lyrissa ?, Earlier I was your whore, yesterday your slut or bitch or a million other things . Don't worry though , you're in the best position, to witness you're apprentices work." With that she pulled a sharp blade form her garter and set to work. The last thing Morbidious saw from his prostrated position was the dagger entering his eyes, the paralysis eliminating any chance of a scream being heard thorough out the land...
© Copyright 2006 Phototoxin (jjrogers at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1126199-Lesser-Evil