*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1135668-Massage-It-Right-There
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Other · Other · #1135668
A Messuer left to close shop...what are the odds of something or someone exploding
The Massuer

She showed up at the gym at 9:00 p.m.. The masseur informed her that she would have less than an hour to work out before the gym closed. She said that was fine. She did her cardio for 45 minutes then she worked on her legs for 15 minutes. This was the first time she had the gym to herself. She finished up and headed to the shower. She turned on the water. She stood beneath the water with her hand against the wall.

He was doing the last rounds checking to make sure everyone had cleared out. He had locked the front door because he was going to use the back door access. He had turned off the lights in the main gym including upstairs. He checked the men’s room . He checked the women’s locker room. He heard this amazing voice singing when he entered around the corner. He could see her silhouette in the shower. She was shapely. Her breasts were full, with the exception of a few over weight pounds. Something about her drew him to her. He approached the shower door. He turned his head and knocked. She saw his out the corner of her eyes. She was feeling a little provocative at that moment. She paid him no mind and didn’t bother to answer him.

“Excuse me but I need to lock up.”

She didn’t respond. He wasn’t sure what to do so he pleaded with her again to come out. When she didn’t respond a 3rd time he pulled the door open. He had taken off his shoes so they wouldn’t get wet. She had her back facing him. She was leaning against the wall using her hands to hold her up. She was allowing the water to wash the soapy residue off of her body. He stepped inside and tapped her on the shoulder.

“I’m sorry but I need to lock up.”

She acknowledged his presence but didn’t move. He felt his manly urge start to rise inside of him while watching the water roll down her body. He reached for the knob to turn off the shower. Without turning around she spoke.

“Are you are afraid I might bite you?” She inquired.
“No, it’s not that but I need to go.”
“Then you don’t like what you see?”
“No, I mean yes. You are definitely beautiful.” He stammered.
“Let me guess just not something that you would be interested in handling me.”
“Don’t say it like that.”

He stepped into the shower and pressed his body against her backside. She could feel his rising hard on. His hands covered hers then traced down her arm to below her armpit. Her skin felt silky. He murmured in her ear.

“Maybe you need to come into the massage room so that you can be taken care of.”
“Taken care of how?”
“Trust me it would be worth it.”

He took the towel off of the clothing hook and wrapped it around her. He took her by the hand. She followed his lead. He took her to the room just outside the women’s restroom’s entrance.

He closed the door behind them. He turned on the light, which was soft. He padded the table. She raised an eyebrow.

“Go ahead and lay down.”

She stepped up onto the table. She removed her towel so that it was covering the backside of her extremities. She laid on the massage table quietly waiting for him. He stood in front of a row of exotic oils. He chose a sweet smelling fragrance in a purple bottle. He picked the bottle up and stood by the side of the table. He opened the canister. He poured a generous amount over her back.

He began to work on her neck. She was tense and full of knots.

“Maybe you ought to come in more often to get some of these kinks worked out.”
“Yeah maybe.”

He moved to her left arm and worked his way down to her fingers. After he finished her drew each one into his mouth. She watched him intensely. It was feeling she had never experienced before. He worked his way back up to her neck and down the next arm, he repeats the process. She cocks an eyebrow. He maneuvers down her back. The closer he gets to her lower back the more nervous she gets. He can sense her hesitancy. He moves to her legs and leaves her lower back for later. He works on her calves giving them a thorough rubbed down. He caresses her toes and all. He touches her assets. She gets in to the movements of his hands. He had her roll over. She covered herself with the towel. He worked from the bottom this time. She spread her legs slightly more than necessary. His hand slipped accidentally on purpose. Once he gained his composure he continued. He wanted her but wasn’t sure if it would be appropriate. He moved to her stomach, her breasts, and lastly her face. Her lips looked kissable. He took the chance remembering what she had said earlier. He leaned down and kissed her. She moved her hands to the back of his neck, which he had her approval. He had been looking at her for some time now but didn’t have the courage to tell her how he really felt.

She moved his hand down to her breasts. He kneaded them thoroughly, before he covered her right nipples with his mouth. His left hand managed to find its way down to her love cavern. He moved his index and middle finger in and out of her sopping love well. His mouth sent shockwaves from her toes to her brain. She barely caught her breathe when she felt the sudden shudder of pleasure begin to creep. Her distinctive moans were now becoming throes of bellowing passion. He leaned down and kissed her to cover her sounds. She smiled at him after she calmed down and the spasms ceased.

“Turn back over, I’m not through yet.”

She looked at him quizzically. She turns over leery of what she is about to experience. She closes her eyes. She can feel his hands caressing her back again, this time lower. Her moans become apparent when he realized why she was so nervous the first time. She comes a second time a little less loudly this time.

“That’s your secret.”
“What are you talking about?”
“The reason why you don’t come in here and let me massage you more often.”
“I have no idea what you are talking about.”
“When I touch this spot here,” he touches her lower back and applies a little pressure.
She groans with sexual gratification.

“That’s not playing fair.”
“Who said anything about playing? I aim to give you pleasure until your hearts delight.”
“That might take a while.”
“I don’t mind.”

She looked over at the clock in the office it was nearly midnight. He looked in the direction he was looking at.

“Time isn’t that important. It’s Friday night.”
“Yes, but don’t you have to work in the morning.”
“No I don’t.”

She was trying to change the subject. She didn’t want to get involved because she knew that he probably had plenty of women that came to his office. She began to believe that he did this every time he gave massages. He could sense what she was thinking and put her mind at ease by assuring her that this was not a daily or even a monthly event.
He enjoyed his job. He helped her stand up and he sat down on the bed himself. She stood in front of him. Her hands went up to his chest. She began to unbutton his shirt.

“What are you doing?” He questioned.
“I’m going treat you to a massage.”
“Oh really.”
“You just have to promise me one thing.”
“What’s that?”
“No matter how good it gets you won’t stop.”
“I can’t promise that, although I’ll try my hardest.”

She began. She climbed on top of his back and began to work her magic. Her fingers felt like magic to him. The sounds emanating from him were an indications that she was doing the job well. He began to squirm with her still on his back. He was moving around. She managed to balance herself so he could turn over. He propped himself up on his elbows. He stared into her eyes. She willed herself to kissed him. She could feel his erection. She reached down and unzipped his pants. The feel of her soft delicate hands on his hardened manhood made him whimper. He closed his eyes. The feeling felt wonderful. She slipped him inside of her warmth. She sat there with her eyes closed while she absorbed him within her sugar walls before she began to gyrate her hips in small circular motions. His hands tenderly stroked her thighs and moved gradually upward reaching around to her lower back region. She placed her hands on his stomach as she pushed herself backwards onto him even more so.

“Hmm mmm.”

She leaned down towards him. He kissed her. The more they kissed the harder he became. Her juices automatically flowed.

“Hmmm.”
“What?” He inquired.
“That was nice.”
“Was it?”
“Feeling you get harder inside of me intensified my orgasm.”

She slowed her pace to a near stop. He tapped her lightly on the thigh.

“What?”
“Let’s get going and move this else where.”

She took her towel and headed back to the ladies room where she slipped into a long oversized shirt and her sandals. He was waiting patiently for her by the entrance.

“Ready.”
“For?”
“A few hours of passionate, utterly, unadulterated sexual indulgence.”
“I can only imagine what that is going to be like considering what we just accomplished back there.”

He walked her to the car and kissed her before she got in.

“Follow me.”

She smiled…

© August 7, 2004
Written by TSPresley aka Sweetness
© Copyright 2006 tspresley (tspresley at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1135668-Massage-It-Right-There