*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1135700-Chapter-3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Other · #1135700
Shawn finds a new racquetball partner...Victoria
Chapter 3
A few years back Mystique suggested that Shawn take up an activity for him to do outside the house and outside his job to help him unwind. She believed it will do him good. He decided to take up racquetball twice a week. It’s just enough time from away from the busy life he was leading and gave him some me time as well. It gives Mystique time to bond with Duce. Over the past few years, Shawn had been trying to find a worthy opponent to play against.
Shawn happened to run into Victoria at the racquetball club on Wednesday night while he was waiting. As a friendly gesture, he suggests that the two of them have friendly match. Victoria played as hard as Shawn did, not holding back. She gave it all she had. It was her way to release all of the stress that had built up during the day. A way for Victoria to unwind and relax forgetting about her troubles she endured at work. After the match Shawn and Victoria sit down and chat a bit.
She is wearing a black pair of workout pants with a transparent stripe down the sides, two sports bra to minimize her breasts from bouncing so much while running back and forth, up and down the court, and a long sleeve lavender shirt wrapped around her waist to cover her rear.
“Thanks again for the game.”
“My pleasure, you play pretty good for a woman.”
“Thanks. Maybe we can do this again.”
“I’m usually here a couple times a week. How about yourself?”
“Every day after work, most of the time. It’s my way of unwinding after work.”
“That’s how you maintain that body.”
“Got to keep it somehow. Now you know Victoria’s secret.”
“I’m not going to touch that one.”
“Why not, the offer still stands.”
“I appreciate the offer, but I all ready got my pot of gold.”
“Doesn’t mean she has to know.”
“I would know and that would be a secret I couldn’t carry around comfortable. Besides a woman as fine as you are, I’m sure there’s plenty of guys lining up.”
“You see something I don’t.”
“I see a whole lot of something from head to toe. Don’t think I’m trying to push up against you, but if I were to be honest, I couldn’t put together a woman any better than the way you are. You are stacked, packing, and nothing lacking.”
“Thank you for the compliment.”
“Just being honest.”
“I’ve been looking for a steady racquetball partner. I’m extending this offer to you. You are very worthy opponent, that is if you don’t mind.”
“I’ve been looking for a partner as well, sounds great.”
“Same time next week?”
“Absolutely.”
Shawn comes home excited that he has finally found an opponent that is able to match his skills. He shares this fact with Mystique.
“How was your workout?” Mystique asked while finishing up the last of her work.
“It was great. I finally found me a racquetball partner.”
“Oh really?”
"Yeah."
“That’s wonderful news.”
“Any dinner left, I didn’t have a chance to eat.”
“Your plate is in the microwave.”
“Thank you darling.”
“What’s your partner like?”
“She’s a very nice person. She plays better than a whole lot of guy I’ve played against.”
“This should prove to be a challenge.”
“Actually she is a challenge, she pushes me pretty hard.”
“What her name?”
“Victoria.”
“Nice name.”
“I suppose I didn’t really give it any thought.”
“I take it you two will be playing twice a week?”
“Yes. That’s not a problem is it?” He was creating a preemptive strike.
“Not unless you want to go more than twice a week.”
“No, twice a week is fine.” He responded.
“I’m going to take a shower.”
“Wait up I’ll come join you.”
Shawn places his dishes in the sink and follows behind Mystique to their master suite. She begins to disrobe then stops. Mystique turns to face him. He is smiling from ear to ear. She slides her hands to his waist and unties the string. She pulls them down to his knee then takes her feet pulls them down the rest of the way along with his undergarments. She removes his shirt. She leaves a trail of kisses on his neck, up to his ear lobe, and back down again. She disrobes. He stares at her magnificent body. She looked beyond good for having a baby five years ago. He adores her and they way her body looks. He feels on fire just thinking about her.
She takes him by the hand and leads him into the bathroom where she turns on the water for the shower. She waited until the water was just right before they stepped in. She allows the water to cascade over their bodies. She takes the soapy washcloth and slowly slides it across his back, pampering him softly and gently to relax his body from the vigorous workout.
© Copyright 2006 tspresley (tspresley at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1135700-Chapter-3