*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1163172-The-Heart-of-a-Vampire-Part-1
Rated: 13+ · Other · Gothic · #1163172
A tale of a Vampire, and not the same blood sucking fiends that you're used to!
Heart of a Vampire Part 1: Birth of a New Evil

Ok, since you have to pay to do it in book form, I'll do it this way. This is a series of a few different parts, and this part is about a vampire named Murk who wishes to be human, a human who wishes for everyone else to be a vampire and serve under her, and the struggle between them.

UPDATE: So I found out that I can only have five items, so I guess that Ill just keep continuing part one on this one!

CHAPTER I

It is said that there is no gray area, that there is only good and there is only evil. Well I don't know if you believe that or not, but if you do then you sure as heck won't after this story!

"No!" Murk shouted. "I won't do it!"
"Oh, I think you will," a mysterious, woman's voice replied. "Because I have this!"
The body of 3 young women laid there in a glass tube in a substance that God himself couldn't have indentified. At first Murk didn't see anything wrong with the picture, it just looked like a few random ladies were sleeping in some unearthly goo. Then he spotted one of their faces. It was Rain. He would know that face anywhere.
"That substance is called Ectolinial Sulfate," The woman stated. "You may not be familiar with it. By itself it is harmless. But add air and it becomes more explosive than sodium, more corrosive than acid, and more toxic than arsenic. If you don't obey me," she paused. "I will throw this rock at that glass case!" And with that she held up a rock.
Murk's insides swirled with rage, confusion, and pain. Either he was to turn his best friend into a vampire, or he was to watch the love of his life die a horrible death. He was in a truely sticky situation.
"I... I... I'll do it.." Murk swallowed hard. He walked over to the woman, who didn't say anything, just smirked, and grabbed a vial of the vampire blood. He didn't want to do this, but it seemed he had no choice. Maybe, just maybe, he could find a way around it.

END OF CHAPTER ONE

See, not bad eh? It kind of leaves you hanging, but not with that incomplete feeling. Stay tuned for my next chapter!!

Trillionfold

CHAPTER II

Murk walked down the street silently, trying to get home before the sun rose up, thoughts swirling in his head. He had just been told (or rather shown) that he either must turn his best friend into a vampire, or his lover would be shown a cruel, disgusting, and painful death. He had chose to turn his best friend into a vampire, but he still was pondering two things. One, was there another way to save his love, and two, if he was forced to convert his best friend, just how would he go about doing it? He still had no clue how to convert his best friend into a vampire withput him realizing it. I mean he couldn't very well just go up and bite him, now could he? The woman had given him a mysterious vial, but he still had no clue what it did or how he was supposed to use it. This would be harder than he thought.
He arrived at the near empty warehouse where he lived, and he unlocked the door and went in. He jumped onto the highest steel container out of the four, and he opened it and slid in to go to sleep. Not all vampires sleep in coffins you know! They just have to keep out of the sun as much as possible, though a little sun won't hurt them, just give them a bit of a sunburn because of their pale complexions. Murk arose the next evening (yes it's backwards for them) and he sighed as he rose out of his container. Yet another day in the life of the undead. Murk got up and walked over to his bloodbank, which was a container with ice and bottles of human blood in it. He despised drinking blood, but he drank ebough of it to stay alive. After he got through with that, he changed his clothes and walked outside. It was a beautiful night. A night so beautiful that nobody could have even fathomed the tragedy that was about to occur.

END OF CHAPTER II

It was a little longer, a little more explanatory, and the end leaves you longing to know what happens next. Not bad if I do say so myself!!
© Copyright 2006 Trillionfold (trillionfold at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1163172-The-Heart-of-a-Vampire-Part-1