*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1164270-Sisterhood
by Smiley
Rated: ASR · Other · Other · #1164270
this is a short story describing sisterhood
We are said to cover ourselves with the same blanket. I guess its true. That's how sisters are supposed to be. Except for times when someone decides to keep the cover all to themselves. Thats how sisters end up fighting. Its enraging when 2 sisters share secrets and leave that one sister clueless. It has happened to me. The good stuff. New boyfriends, fights, the works without knowing. Thats what drives your younger sister to reading your diary. When it comes to consoling the younger sister always gives the hugs and questions, the older always the advice.
No, the youngest doesn't get the special treatment. The youngest is the blame. We are blamed for the stupid most unhuman things-for example wiping your butt on a sock when the sock is yours. If I had to wipe my tush on a sock it definately would'nt be mine.
I guess the youngest kinda does get the special treatment. We get all the good advice and the info from the older ones and you don't have to give your clothes up for hand-me ups. We get clothes and I do accept the hand me downs that arent so last century. Sisterhood is like a blanket. You all get in at once someone is left out, and eventually we all get left out at one point or another. Thats what sisters are for. Who needs brothers?
© Copyright 2006 Smiley (misssmiles at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1164270-Sisterhood