*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1185349-Living-in-a-dream
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Other · #1185349
Are you sleeping? are you dead? are you awake?
Live or Die




There was nothing more than silence. He dreaded that, why is it that that’s all what has been during this time. Jas looked at the end off the road and sighed.
"Ever since this war there has been nothing but pain in me. Everyone I have known have died our been captured by them. He was the last man left to win it for them he new what he had to do but he new it wouldn’t be easy. He took a step further towards the door. He new if he hid from danger he would fail for sure. But if he would face his fears that anything could happen. He got to the door and opened it. Just than he wished he didn’t. There was a blast off fire he was knocked down with a blast not from the fire but the wind. He couldn’t see for the blast made him drozy.
"What was that? It couldn’t be the last?" Right than he noticed it was. A big creature lurking over him. The big creature with its breath that could make anyone faint. José could not move for he was shaking with fear. He tried to move but could not. He tried to think bt his thoughts were gone. It seemed the presents of this creature made him unable to move. He just stood their staring at his legs that were covered with sharp scales. He finally got thought back in him and he jumped to the side. He prayed that the creature did not see him that he did not move enough that he heard him. It probably would have taken the creature more than 8 seconds to turn his head to him, but unlucky enough he was seen. The creature road and started toward him. Jase sprinted towards the other side off the room and jumped behind the table. The creature was moving towards him with every second. The fear of the creature was growing every second. Finally when it reached him he jumped for the side but was to slow. The creature grabbed for him and with a flash there was no more.
Chapter 1
Is this a dream?

It was silent in the area. There was nothing to be heard or seen. That was like this all the time Jase thought. But that wasn’t a bad thing either. There was never crime in there streets but that is what it was mint to be. Jase started for the car he had to be on time for his meeting if he wanted to keep his job. He was on the line off losing his job. He has missed many meetings and been late many times. But he wasn’t going to be late this time he thought. The car finally started after he tried over 30 times. He got to the edge of the street when he noticed that there was a puddle of water that normal wasn’t there. He thought it must have rained but he wasn’t sure. He didn’t hear any rain at all. He turned his mine back to his job. If he didn’t screw this meeting up he could keep his job but if he didn’t he might as well start packing his bags. He stopped at the office and headed towards the front door. Well this was his last chance if he failed he would never have another chance to gain the respect at his office. Jase went to the room 344 were most important meetings took place. When he got there he noticed know one was there. He went back to his office and noticed it was empty. He went to go ask Sam what was going on but he wasn’t there, nobody was. He started screaming for someone to answer but their was no answer. He headed to ask James were everything was but when he got their he saw something that made him scream. He saw the man lying on the ground their looked to be now life in him. He wasn’t attacked in anyway but he just seemed to be gone. He jumped towards him and yelled.
“Can you hear me can you hear me?” There was now reply. He said it over and over agiain but still no answer.
© Copyright 2006 Blacksun (blacksun at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1185349-Living-in-a-dream