*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1187717-The-three-little-guinea-pigs
Rated: E · Short Story · Children's · #1187717
The three little guinea pigs is a fairy tale based on "The three little pigs".
The Three Little Guinea Pigs




          Once upon a time there were three little guinea pigs (Rose, Violet, Frances). They all made a house. One made hers out of hay, another made hers out of lettuce, and another made hers out of brick.
         Then the big bad fat black cat came to Rose’s house.
         “Let me in so I can eat you up!” said the big bad fat cat.
“Not by the fat of my tummy tum tum,” said Rose, and she went out her back door and headed to her friend Violet’s house.
         “Then I’ll break down the door,” said the cat and he kicked the door down. “Where are you?!”
         “Big...bad...fat...cat,” said Rose as she bounced into Violet’s house.
         “Let’s go to Frances’ house,” said Violet.
         They bounced down the road just as the cat got to Violet’s house, broke down the door and yelled: “Where are you!.”
         Rose and Violet got into Frances’ house just as the cat got there.
         “Let me in so I can eat you up!” said the cat. “If you don’t then I’ll break down the door.”
         “Not by the fat of my tummy tum tum,” said Frances.
         The cat kicked and kicked but the door would not budge. So the cat climbed up onto the roof.
         “Want some soup?” said Frances. “It’s almost done. We just need some meat in it.” SPLOOSH
         The cat had jumped down the chimney right into the pot of soup.
         “I’ll call this kind of soup catfall soup!” said Frances.
         They all laughed and ate the catfall soup.



Recipe for catfall soup


1 12 cup pig slop
3 egg yolks
4 tp garlic
1 handful flour
3 Tp chili powder
1 stick of butter
3 apples (shredded)
2 heads of lettuce
1 cat

         Put big pot of water on fire. let it boil. Put the egg yolks, pig slop, and garlic in pot, then put the butter, chili powder, and apples. Let it cook for a few minutes, then put in the flour and lettuce. Then wait for a cat to fall down the chimney.
© Copyright 2006 maybeeStephen (maybeestephen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1187717-The-three-little-guinea-pigs