*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1210141-To-The-Knight
Rated: · Letter/Memo · Other · #1210141
A poem writting for Rana. you folk know him, around here as, The Knight.
Melon le Rana, this ones for you.

________________________________________________________

I miss you so much today

I was driving through the country this morning, and when the sun began to rise. Pink and purple over the snow covered fields.

I thought of you

When I was with the horses this morning and one came over to me and knocked me over with his head.

I thought of you

When I pass the pines through the wood. And the smell of spruce and fur. And the snow sticks to the needles of the trees.

I thought of you

When I lay down in bed after work and I look up my map, on the wall. I picture the Forsaken Inn and all the adventure.

I thought of you

And when I looked at Myself in the mirror and smile a certain smile. And laugh a certain way and touch my fingertips to the Evenstar. And lace up the corset.

I thought of you

And when I thought of you ... all these things became more special to me ... Everything I see and do I have more of a passion for them. I have the will to do the best I can for I know that if you where here you would be proud of me and you would do the same...

And the thought turns to think.

I think of you
when I dream
I think of you
when I write
I think of you
when I sleep
I think of you
when I sleep
I think of you
when I smile
when I speak
when I draw
and sing

And the more I think of you

I love you.


© Copyright 2007 Lonannuniel (lonannuniel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1210141-To-The-Knight