*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1218661-Whats-the-design-of-Your-Secret-Palace
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Essay · Self Help · #1218661
an inspirational short story essay to get you thinking about your inner life of thoughts.
There is a creative life behind the walls of our humanity, at the core of our existence, that is our thought life. Hidden away from the world to see, we sometimes forget that it exists as an alternative reality for our soul existence. We all live in a house of thoughts in need of renovations, and this is how I began my journey as a virtual architect. I invite you to join me on a self journey of reconstructing your own imagination to create an intimate resting place that we all long for – a place of love and security, our interior home.

It's the morning and as I stretch my arms and follow with a big satisfying yawn, I roll over and from the view of my royal chambers I peek through the sheer linens surrounding me into the hidden morning sun that I know soon will shine through my mass horizontal window. The treetops of the forest nearby dance with joy as a new day is smiling through to opportunity.

I slip on my blue fuzzy slippers and princess pink sweater and walk through the corridor into the adjacent room and onto the elaborate circle balcony deck  just as the sun begins to peak over the horizon. I sit in my cushy lounge chair and snuggle into the back of my favourite spot and enjoy the fresh cool air and I breathe it into my lungs with gratitude. To watch the beauty of every day's sunrise is to know the meaning of life I think to myself. For it is certain that one sunrise cannot copy another just as one miracle breathes breath into the next one.

I love to hear the birds singing around me and watch them soar in freedom from one branch to the next. The rose gardens and wall greens climb to my highest balcony view and the sun shines through on me and reflects off the crystal gem hearts on my secret chamber window. I want to dance in the sunlight as my nature is calling me to dream and know that wishes do come true.

Now, back in my room again, a new day is to begin. I happily choose from my princess fashion collection and decide on a pink and blue floral flowing skirt and white and pink rosebud casual top. As I slip on my gemstone pink pearl headpiece and brush my long flowing hair pieces behind me, I dash a little shimmer on my cheeks and adjust my waistline then glance in the mirror with a smile of approval.

I enter the large café kitchen and lounge room and with three different eatery areas to choose from, I choose the cozy booth setting with my family and friends most often as we share our breakfast meal. Our personal chefs Marcus and Serena make custom selective choices just for us because they love to cook and we enjoy so much their company and gourmet styles. With an abundance of fresh fruit, herbs and omelets, cereals and biscuits of any size and type it seems our room of plenty always brings a smile and such gratitude from each and every guest who enters.

With my tummy filled with all the goodness, I close my eyes and it's as I open them I find myself turning the lock and key within my palace door and driving away into the village of my life, a place called reality.

The phone begins to ring, the keystrokes fly by and its half past 3am and I'm counting down the hours. Half the week has passed since that moment and I've forgotten to return to that place of serenity. Oh why do I do that I think to myself. I have freedom to choose and the rewards are of such plenty. The monotony of the day by day drains the living energy out of my body and I feel so tired and worn. Another storm is brewing and someone or something starts making too much noise. Anxiety will take over I know if I cannot find my imagination and retreat in sanity.

It's the Sabbath of my week and I'm making it a point to stop and take care of this girl that needs so much of peace and tranquility and all the things that makes a life restored. The steam of precious oils it fills my face with moisture and brings pleasure to my tired eyes. I close my eyes and dream again. A towel of comfort is draped around me as if to close reality off from this world I call my own.

The room I enter, it makes me smile for it is filled with peace and calm. My cleansing and purification room is what I think it best. A bubble bath with delicate rose petals scattered there on top. A window that shines through and illumines me with gentle kisses though heaven itself sent just for my renewal. I cup my hands and wash my face in the fountain of love and cleanse myself entirely with aromatheraphy the particles of pain and tears that accumulated this body for way too long. Refreshing now, I soak for quite some time in the perfect bath of dreams and feel such strong and elegancy in this royal treatment room. And then the large white luxury of bath towels wraps around me in security and I feel myself breathe such ease. I dress in a soft diamond white robe and the sun beams through the window filling me with hope.

I call a friend and soon am back into a favourite spot. The café now is in corner best with tall chairs and mugs filled with sweet goodness, chocolate and the crème. We enjoy each other and memories passed and heart to heart we are encouraged and then we hug for awhile for time has become frozen in time. No distance separates the purest love and friendship why it blooms as time goes on. What beauty of gifts this life it holds, the greatest is the ability of choice to create our own portrait lifescape.

Disappointments in reality come like waves and yet I retreat into such splendor for it is a place that I am free and nothing can touch this world I call my own. A party, oh yes it must be shared with all. My room of hearts and sharing with purest white décor. The couches are lounge style for a mood and comfort unlike anything seen before. Rouge red heart pillows scattered throughout this room and black accents of harmony and balance as well. Artsy pictures hang on the wall, abstract creativity reflects the diversity in us all.

Love does not judge for it accepts all who enter and unconditionally brings about a lifestyle new and refreshing and humanity begins to know hope beyond its insecurity.

An invitation to you it is that this door shall never become closed to brokenness, life's changes and all the barriers that most fear of. This room reflects the greatest love, a love that only secret palaces know of – the access to the inner life, this thought life knows it best. A paradise inside us all is the clue to lead us home.

When broken and in need of care, a special room exists. It's hidden because each soul must choose to enter by their own. But through the window you can watch if you aren't sure just yet. A statue stands with angels love and wings for extra care and as my prayer requests are shared, the tears begin to fall. The presence of his love comes down and though it is unseen, his love restores my heart and makes me new again. I rise and lift my face in faith towards the heavens. My royal princess dress it makes me look so beautiful but on its own it becomes dull. His love brings sparkles to its hem and my face it shines as well because the heart that knew the deepest pain now knows the strongest rest. A room of prayer, he says be still and know that I am there with you and his wings they cover all our needs. I know because this is the secret palace of my dreams – the place I know the best!

What hides behind the secret door of your thought life I ask? Is it a place you'd like to run into or are you running from? You can become the architect and take back what was lost. But on your own you won't get far for we need a stronger love to fix the broken pieces of our life and restore us once again. A fresh renewal is only through unseen faith but our clue is the path of love that humanity still lacks of. The truth it shines and shines and sneaks past everything until the soul connects with our interior palace of creativity.

What game is this you say? The mind it is that sets our path or makes us lose the way and if we choose our thoughts to be what they need to be we're guaranteed success ahead and a place of everlasting security.
© Copyright 2007 Litebeyond (litebeyond at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1218661-Whats-the-design-of-Your-Secret-Palace