*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1221354-Whos-on-Top
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1221354
Adult piece with themes of vampirism and erotica
"Oh, so you think you can be on top? You've got to earn that privilege!" he said saucily.

"You think you can handle me?" she purred.

At that, he reached up to grab the front of her dress. Pushing her roughly to the bed, he climbed atop and started kissing her neck and exposed chest.

Chest heaving with indignation, she took a moment to enjoy the attention and catch her breath. Grabbing the curly locks atop his head, she pulled to the side and pushed his head to the bed. Off-balance, he was simple to throw off.

As she let go, he took a few ragged breaths and fixed her with a look of excitement. She braced for it, and they both threw themselves at one another, jockeying for position and wrestling for the position of power.

Just as he got to the point of pushing her down with his greater strength, she twisted her hip sideways to land on the bed on her stomach. He bit hard at her neck, drawing blood and licking it seductively. Gathering up her strength, she pushed herself hard to her hands and knees, throwing him back on the floor.

He ran at her, and she kicked out a leg to throw him sideways. Jumping on top of him, she held his hands above his head and began kissing his neck. With her legs straddling him and his hands confined, she bit hard on his neck and began licking the blood. Odd, she thought. He's not even fighting.

A few moments of drinking, and she was weak and exhausted. He pushed up against her hands, flipped her onto her back, and spread her legs apart. Too tired to protest, she laid back to enjoy the ride.
© Copyright 2007 Morgana (hollydawnr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1221354-Whos-on-Top