*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1226254-Lost-behind-wings
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Drama · #1226254
I wanted people to feel a love for words, and their characters.
    They walked. Together. Their feet in unison. An undisturbed beet that never seemed to cease. An eerie look to it infact. As if they'd walked together for ages. They were one.
    She and he. He and she. It was a perfect match. Somehow their bond was that of kings. Inseperable, divine, one of a kind. They were a flawless duo. An everlasting love.
    They continued on. Until finally they came to a spot where all peace subsided. There was no reason to continue. For they had come to the edge of a cliff.
    He looked into her eyes. She began to weep. He placed his hands on her cheeks, and kissed her smooth angelic lips. He loved her.
    She grabbed his hands, pulled the from her face, and wrapped them around her. She then wrapped her arms around him, and held him tight. For she loved him.
    He then departed, and flew off the cliff.
    His long beautiful wings shot erected from his sides. They were strong. They showed the intense will power of his heart.They were long and white. They had a deep black shadow on the ends.
    She was left on the cliff alone. With nothing but the reflection of the moon on the water left to comfort her. Overwhelmed with uncertainty,she lay on the ground and wept. For not of sadness, or sorrow. But of fear. She may never see him again.
© Copyright 2007 iridescent glow (shootingstars at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1226254-Lost-behind-wings