*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1229589-Starlight-Starbright
Rated: · Other · Other · #1229589
How my mind works;I guess I don't exactly know what to say about it except I love stars.
My favorite light would have to be starlight...when you look up at the stars a person feels so small and insignificant.Like the world is all going on around you and you can't stop it.It's the music that's already started and you just have to try to keep up.To have starlight around me makes me feel like there is a reason to live because what is going on around me isn't the only thing that is happening in the world.Like no matter what I do the world will forget me just like each one of the stars which have exploded.I guess some of the time I want this, but then other times I want to be able to look at the stars and be remembered just like they are.Be part of a galaxy of people just like every star is part of the galaxy of light.Sometimes I wish that even after I die out I will be remembered like the starlight hitting the Earth ten-thousand years after the star died.I want to be able to make an impact like that. Stupid dream I know but it is still what I want. I want to be able to be remembered by someone after I die. It's what my dream is and I know it's one thing I'll never accomplish.Now that I've talked about nothing I'm leaving.love.
~Megan
© Copyright 2007 ~Megan~ (love at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1229589-Starlight-Starbright