*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1235500-Ever
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Arts · #1235500
Unsure, regrets...maybe?
◙ Ever ◙

◙ Ever feel misunderstood; even you’re not sure who you really are sometimes.
◙ Ever think maybe you should be doing something else with your life and you just can’t put your finger on it.
◙ Ever wondered if only I could go back to that one day and just completely not do what I did…maybe it would have altered my entire existence.
◙ Ever thought to yourself, “today is the day…today I am going to start doing things differently”. Only to do the same shit you did yesterday. Why?
◙ Ever had a life goal and achieved it? A dream and fulfilled it?
◙ Ever stopped dreaming cause you just wanted to?
◙ Ever felt you were happy and you wasn’t or wasn’t and you were?
◙ Ever found that inner you that no one knows and wanted to protect her from the world?
◙ Ever experienced having a best friend, at least one?
◙ Ever wished you could fly through the clouds and escape the anguish of your life…just for 5 minutes.
◙ Ever been confused and sure at the same time?
◙ Ever felt alone in a crowed room?
◙ Ever wanted to do more for the people you love and not know how?
◙ Ever had so much fun you thought you were dreaming and everyday you think about it?
◙ Ever believed in love?
◙ Ever felt so free you got butterflies in your stomach?
◙ Ever remembered the first time you came to the realization that the person you thought you knew was a liar?
◙ Ever heard a song that affected you so deeply; you fall into a trance whenever you hear it. You could actually feel the song in your soul.
◙ Ever met someone that made you feel safe, yet you were afraid?
........Yes I have.
© Copyright 2007 Bronx Gurrl (bronxgurrl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1235500-Ever