*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1238395-7-letters-of-confusion
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1238395
how forever can change and still be forever.
Forever …7 letters and a life time of meaning.
Life times seem like forever…Forever and a day….An extra day just so you don’t have to see me pass on…because I’m willing to let you go first…
Watching you die…
That could seem like forever…ever and ever and ever…the list just continues on…
Then there’s the extra day I have to wait, without you…wandering if there is existence after existence whether existence is being forever trapped in sleep, entangled in dreams.
Or is it a whole day of memories flooding my waking moments and my sleeping ones?
Memories will take over my reality.
Reality damning me to a day of forever remembering…so Forever does go on forever…Same as love really, and love only has 4 letters…and a lifetime full of meaning, soul and passion, passion for life, for someone else’s life…it's better then forever…it's eternal, eternal is a word that expresses forever and love and soul…Which slowly fade to just an ember shining bright, but just one word, one touch, one look can re-ignite a flame that can burn just as bright every single time..
Confusion is how the brain creates imagination, what could be what might be, what will be…what we want it to be…..when your faced with confusion your brain tries its hardest to figure out an answer….whatever the answer it thinks it may be
You death was the hardest.
© Copyright 2007 Jessica Hope Griggs (jessica_griggs at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1238395-7-letters-of-confusion