*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1244799-Lefaria
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #1244799
A young wizard captured by evil witches is rescued by a young villager.
"All I want to do is be back home with my family, enjoying a nice dinner with my wife and my two kids," Yelioai said. "Shut up mortal," the wicked witch shouted at the top of her black heart. The room became so silent that you could hear a mouse gulp down a piece of cheese. Yelioai was a great wizard seeking fame, so he climbed the highest mountain in his town, the mountain was called Dehtuinion mountain. He climbed up there to slay the most powerful witch in the world. The wicked witch, everyone called her. But on one dark foggy and rainy night, Yelioai settled down and took a nap on the way up the mountain. He got ambushed by a couple of bandits and they stole all of his money and took him to they tower of Heloria where to wicked witch lived. She locked him up in a cage hanging from the ceiling in a dark room. He was torchured by being burned and had very little food to eat. "This legend is still known today," said a young villager name Fertyuing. "It is also believed that Yelioai is still alive today!" "One day, I will climb that mountain and rescue him." After Fertyuing got done telling the legend to his parents he went to sleep. The next morning he got up and went to a master wizard's house. He told the wizard all about the legend and how he wanted to rescue him. The wizard told Fertyuing that he would need to learn about magic and the weaknesses of the wicked witch and her ally bandits. The wise wizard told him that fire magic works well on beating bandits. "Thank you so much master wizard," said Fertyuing.
© Copyright 2007 Dragonslayer190 (writingmage101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1244799-Lefaria