*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1246141-Talal
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1246141
this is the backstory for an rp char, at some point i might link it to the board
Name: Talal
Age: 18
Occupation: Drifter

    People always have trouble which her name, it's pronounced like tah LAHL but the two ah sounds with the l's, make it hard for most to wrap there tongue around, so she goes by Tally. Her life started out simple enough, until about the age of seven, she was never told why, but she was sent to live with her aunt at that time.

    She could remember talking to her mom many times, her voice was warm and soothing, she always told Tally how much she loved her over and over. Her mom promised she could come home the next summer but it never happened.

    Her aunt tried to be nice, but she wasn't much for raising children, and soon fell into the habit of letting Tally fend for herself, a skill in which she was very apt. There was always a level of mystery surrounding the goings on of her family, something her aunt always promised to tell her about when she got older, but broken promises were something else that ran in the family.

    Tally was thirteen when her aunt got sick, she lapsed into a delusional and weak state for two weeks before she died, calling Tally, Dima, which was Tally's mother's name, talking about when they were children, and hinting darkly something about the organization. 

    She passed away in the night, and Tally didn't know what to do, she went to her room and wept herself to sleep, when she awoke the next morning her aunt's body was gone. She waited a few days but no one came for her, it was as if no one knew she existed. Her aunt had home schooled her for most of her life and they lived miles from anywhere.

    After a few weeks Tally know no one was coming after her, she tried to contact her family but they were impossible to track down, she knew that the only way for her to reconnect with them was to learn what they'd been keeping from her, what she'd been to young to know.

   
    She remembered her aunt saying things about a city in her last few days, always saying that she shouldn't be telling her such things. She knew she had to get there and figure out what was important about it, and hope it wasn't just the ramblings of a sick woman.

    She stocked up for the rest of the year, selling her aunts possessions and learning as much as she could about living on her own. She mapped out the long course and set out for the city. Hex city.
 
© Copyright 2007 Kayla Lynn (kerai at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1246141-Talal