*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1248236-Pain
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Hugh
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Emotional · #1248236
A man struggles with the pain of relationships and everyday life decisions.
  Henry took a look at his wife lying on the bed sleeping then he left for work. He was full of anger. His life long dreams had been long since memories of disappointment. He wanted more out of life. If only he could do something worthwhile. He drove to work in his work truck. He was a house painter. He had a house to paint in a nice neighborhood. The house had a swimming pool, large yard, apple trees, and a garden. The people who lived there were nice people. The husband worked in some office building across town. The wife worked part time at a day spa. He entered the neighborhood. Kids were getting onto a school bus. Trash collectors were picking up every bodies trash. Henry just realized he'd forgotten to put out his trash. "Man!" He hit the steering wheel.
© Copyright 2007 Hugh (hughrob2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1248236-Pain