*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1250859-Jerry-my-memories-burn-strong
Rated: GC · Other · Erotica · #1250859
A brief, but very strong memory of long ago.
I'm remembering an experience from highschool that has always been
branded in the front of my mind.


I was dating this guy named Jerry, and with my parents out of town for the weekend, I was feeling quite lonely. So I called Jerry on the phone, and asked him to come over to help cheer me up. I made sure to put a few tears in my voice.sounding concerned, he said he would be there shortly.

I was feeling mischevious, and so went and changed from my jeans and tank top to nothing more than an oversize white button up shirt. I knew the country boy in him would just love it. When he showed up, I answered the door,and he was speachless.

I knew then that Jerry was a cherry. I gave him our customary hug, and when I went to my tiptoes for our usual kiss, I wrapped my arms around him, and the kiss turned deeper than those we had previously shared. The feel of his lips on mine, and his tongue twining with my own, had shivers and heat arrowing their way to my lower stomach. The intensity and fierceness were very shocking to me.

I could feel the stirrings of life in his body as well. He was wearing tight black Wrangler jeans, black cowboys boots, a skin tight black Hanes t-shirt, and his favorite blue FORD ballcap. And since it was such a bright day, his sunglasses as well.

We still hadn't said a word as I sank back to a flatfoot position. I took him by the hand, and led him downstairs to the den. The shirt I was wearing barely reached the bottom of my rear, and I knew that he was staring, as he walked behind me. It gave me a sense of power, and a heady feeling of sexuality.

When we finally got to the den, I pushed him down on one of the couches, and set myself down next to his feet. I still hadn't said a word, and when he tried to just now, I put my finger to his lips and shook my head gently at him. Jerry just smiled, and let me have my way.

I know he didn't think things were going to go as far as I had in mind. I began by running my hands up his legs, just inches from the destination that he was now breathlessly anticipating. Jerry went to assisting me by undoing his belt, and I lightly smacked his hands away. This was my time, and if he had moved much, I might have lost my nerve. I licked my lips, because my throat was parched with the inceduality that I was feeling at my own daring.

I could see the bulge in his jeans growing, and it excited me. I could feel moisture building between my thighs. I slowly reached up and undid his belt, and then the top button of his jeans. I rose to my feet, and slowly brought him up to join me. I then undid his zipper, and pulled his jeans and undergarments down to the floor, but they were stuck on his boots. That wasn't a big deal to me at that moment, and so I ignored them just then. Jerry was just standing there, with the biggest erection I had ever seen, and his shirt still on. I quickly lifted the hem, and tugged his shirt over his head, sending his ballcap flying. Jerry didn't know what to think of this, and just stared down at me.

I was feeling powerful and daring at this point, and just let my desire guide me. I took his hands and guided them to the top button on my shirt and indicated that he should undo to button. He was nervous, but managed to get it open, and I stood there as he finished the rest of the buttons. When he was finished, I slowly let the shirt fall off of me, and stood there bareing myself to his eyes for the first time.

My lips were bone dry and my heart was thundering, as I pressed my body to his, and wrapped my arms around him. Then I rose up to press my lips to his, and gently stroked them with my tongue until he was doing the same. I then indicated that he should lay on the floor, and began to slowly take his boots and jeans off. Then, before I could lose my nerve, I straddled his hips, and began rubbing myself over his raging erection. It felt so good I almost came right then and there. But I wanted him to touch me.

I brought his hands to my breasts, and the feeling of his hands on me was all it took to have me over the edge. My entire body tightened, and I let out a moan as sparks went off. It was then that I slipped myself over his cock, and slowly sank down until we were fully entwined. We were both breathing heavily, as I began to slowly raise and lower myself on his member.

The friction was amazing, and the pace was quickly mounting. I could feel another explosion coming, and was amazed. I forced the pace faster an faster, and I could tell he was close as well. I was holding off from my own bliss, trying to make sure Jerry was able to reach heaven first. I wanted to see him reach the stars. He started to stiffen, and I knew it was almost there, I bucked once more, and he let out a loud moan, and I could feel him pulsing inside of me, and his hot juice gush inside my drenched tunnel. That was all I could take, and I came to an earthshattering orgasm.

My mind exploded, and I felt as if fire were racing through my veins. I collapsed on top of him, and it seems as if I died right there in his arms. When we finally came back to reality, we washed up a bit, and then put our clothes back on. Jerry couldn't find his ballcap, and it was time for him to leave. The whole episode had continued without a word said by either of us.

As we reached the front door, Jerry murmured "wow!" I just smiled and stretched up to kiss him goodbye. As he walked out, I stood at the window watching him, and he had the biggest smile on his gorgeous face.

You know, one of the parts that still gets me, is I still have that blue ballcap. I lost contact with Jerry over the years, as time often does to highschool friends. Recently, I received a message from someone, asking me if I remembered a certain blue FORD ballcap? I knew who the only personwas that understood the significance of that hat. And that little email brought this scene and many more to the forefront of my memories.

I love ya Jerry. You'll be a good friend forever.
© Copyright 2007 MommaBear (sesqupedalian at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1250859-Jerry-my-memories-burn-strong