*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1279995-Jiffy-Lubes-of-the-War-Zone
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Other · #1279995
I think it snows alot in South America because of Columbia.
"Jiffy Lubes of the War Zone"
By: Blake T. Miller


God is a question that poses a good percentage of our daily converstation. We sacrifice Sundays and a good percentage of our treasury to the name of God. Just what is God is the big question we would like to face. Is God Biological? A figment of institution? Or, essentially spiritual? In the olden days, people could accuse me for hearsay if I utter one wrong word about God and the trials might have me put to death. To me, Jesus is somebody who masters both, Life and Death. I think he understood the LDs (Life and Death) more advancedly than anybody because he, himself become a subject of that and, became a frequent tourists like fire to smoke. Jesus was so much a man that he become a freaking epicenter of his days. So, is God a Holy Ghost? A Holy Water reservior that we all borrow for our meek bodies? Then, evolution comes in the picture and for some, the race is always on. Who gets the credit for making our wonderful Society the better place it is?

I ain't trying to twist nobody with words. I am just appreicating the face of complexity and the emotional complicance like a Ski Mask accomplice, because, in the 7 11 store, the Guy whos pointing a Gun to the defenseless Cashier causes his or her whole life ahead of him or her to spin down to this one corky moment of where it all could end. Even, an old woman could blow my head off, so, God is Politics. So, is God really the machinery of Politics around you? Who are we to elect and entrust that steed of societal control? The truth is, aside the fact, from how powerful the gun is, you gotta earn your stripes and like Tony the Tiger says, "that's Greeeeaaatttttt!"

The ruin of the whip brings just tears the soul and the walls of conscience become so confused, in the overwhelming of self torture. It is like being a Ringleader in a Band of Hungry Tigers and compared to natural-born predators, your arms and legs are so brittle. All you holding for reinforcement is a whip, a chair and according to the classic image, you donning a Red Ringleader uniform, White horse-riding pants, polished boots and a top hat. The Hungry Tigers would surly increase in anger when the fur starts to bleed Blue and, badmintion occurs.

There is a common saying that goes along in the writing business is that the best words ever put together is "The Cellar Door" , or, maybe, "I Love You" might be better if it is meant. The sensation of words could sculpt an emotional influx. Words really does scatter and enlighten the chain of command like a fireflies in a glass jar. I mean the whole concept of expression is elevate emotions to motions through words. It is a Captial Punishment not to outdo yourself. However, Gaming sites aren't always soda, cheeseburger and arcade Laser Tag Recreation Center; to be paranoid of the T or, be in possession of caution. When you roll with Bling Bling, everyone in the right mind knows that they got to practice safe and bring it home.









© Copyright 2007 Doctor Jam (quest777 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1279995-Jiffy-Lubes-of-the-War-Zone