*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1292847-My-Dream
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Death · #1292847
Sometimes my dreams mean something and I just have to find the meaning of it.
Dreams. Everybody have them. Sometimes dreams don't mean nothing to you. Sometimes they do. People say "They could see the future in there dreams". I could see the future in my dreams. Sometimes my dreams is no meaning but then my something like my dreams come true. I went to sleep at 2:00 o'clock in the morning. I was just looking at the time on my radio and then I started to go asleep. For a few minutes I knew I was dreaming. I saw this man. When I saw him I knew I know him from somewhere. He half brown medium hair and brown eyes. We were going to my parents house for dinner. I felt like I was with him for a few years. I look at my hands and then I look at gold ring on my hand I knew I was marry to him. I went to my parents house and it look different they wouldn't living in the townhouse anymore. My mom was cooking food and my sister and I was talking. I look around and my dad and my husband was talking. Few minutes later my mom call us in the kicthen to eat some food. We were all sitting down and just looking each other. Then my serve my food for me and I said "Thank you mom". When I look at the plate I saw dead baby right beside salad and carrots. My eyes went big I started to be scare. "What the hell is going on?". I told myself. Knowing more about my dream I woke up. I really wanted to know want the dream mean.
© Copyright 2007 charmwomen (charmwomen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1292847-My-Dream