*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1294323-Twin-City-Stalker
Rated: ASR · Short Story · Crime/Gangster · #1294323
She heard him say in the devil's voice, " I promise to end this soon."
Ashia Brown couldn't breathe. Her lungs all hitched up.

His lips moved. There was laughter. He must have made a clever remark, but Ashia hadn't heard it.
She shook her head to stop the buzzing.

His voice deepened. She heard him say in the Devil's voice, " I promise to end this soon."

He had a scalpel out, the gleaming razor-sharp blade not far from her throat. He touched his jeans at the crotch, " Now this blade won't hurt so much."
He brandished the blood stained scalpel in front of her eyes.
" But this one will hurt a lot. Disfigure that pretty little face for life. I'm not kidding around."

He unzipped his jeans and pressed the scalpel against her throat-but he didn't cut her. He lifted up her skirt, then pulled aside her blue panties.

"I don't want to cut you. You can tell that, can't you?"

She could barely speak, " I don't know."

" You have my word, Ashia."

Then he pushed himself inside her slowly, so as not to hurt her with a thrust. He knew he shouldn't spend a lot of time here, but he didn't want to give up her tight insides
.
Hell, I'll never see Ashia after tonight.

Breath whooshed into her lungs again, as she woke with a start.

Ashia's face flushed scarlet. She was close to hyperventilating, and she was shaking. She glanced at the clock beside her bed, "damn, 2:30 a.m."
© Copyright 2007 det.emma (emma36 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1294323-Twin-City-Stalker